PDA

View Full Version : Hi, everyone! New here, old probs...

NoConfidenceMan
12-04-08, 17:13
Hey there, I look forward to reading your thoughts and sharing mine.

I've had anxiety and depression basically forever, and had about a year of strong and frequent panic attacks, which had subsided in the past couple of years, but now I'm afraid they're coming back! I thought once I realised I wasn't going to die, which I thought I had, they would go away, but...

Over the years, due to my problems, I've lost touch with or alienated what few friends I had. Loneliness is almost the worst part I guess.

Anyway, good being here. Cheers.

honeybee3939
12-04-08, 17:22
Hi there

:welcome: to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Make sure you check out the links also on the lighthand side of this page.

Your amongst friends here hun so never feel alone:hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

yorkylover
12-04-08, 17:26
Hi and :welcome: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: you will get lots of support here and friendly advise.Your never alone.:hugs:

SueBee
12-04-08, 17:27
Hi, you will find loads of advice and support here :welcome:

Sue
xxx

trac67
12-04-08, 18:46
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

SANDYJANE
13-04-08, 12:41
hi and a big warm welcome

love sandyjanexxx

marie1974
13-04-08, 12:57
hi and welcome, i kind of have same probs with feeling lonely you will get lots of help and make friends on here, mayb do some vlountary work as this will help take mind off things and meet new people you dont have to commit and you can just do it when you fancy mayb few hours once a week, there are so many places that want help if you fancy doing that. i also find loads of walking and keeping busy helps me, here if you need to chat donna xxx

freakedout
13-04-08, 14:23
Welcome to the site NoConfidenceMan

Hope you get the support you need here. You will certainly be in contact with lots of people who can relate to you. I have depression, anxiety and panic attacks too.

Take Care

Freaky

Lindalou64
13-04-08, 14:23
Hello And Welcome.....i Wish Ya Well........linda

chalky
13-04-08, 14:35
Hi NoConfidenceMan,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

thevoicewithinme
13-04-08, 17:33
Hello and :welcome: to NMP.

You will find lots of advice and support here and make lots of new friends along the way too.

Kaz

Pickle
13-04-08, 17:45
Hi and :welcome: to NMP - you will never feel lonely here, there are too many special people always ready and willing to lend an ear

Take care

Nibbles
13-04-08, 20:43
Hi NoConfidenceMan and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

kellie
14-04-08, 08:28
hiya :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: . you will get lots of support/advice from everyone. dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all about things or just have a good giggle.
best wishes
take care:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxx

Lilith1980
14-04-08, 09:12
Hi NoConfidenceMan

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

nomorepanic
15-04-08, 16:27
Hi there

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help and you meet some like-minded people and get loads of support and advice.