PDA

View Full Version : Sorry me again re winter vomiting bug

countrygirl
13-04-08, 16:12
I am in such a panic and my lovely husband is losing patience with me .

On the 3rd and 4th day of his illness he experienced sudden near fainting attacks quite a few times when he was trying to do things around the house but he does not have health anxiety and just put them down to been ill.

This morning I nearly fainted in the bathroom ( I am on day 4 of illness) it was very sudden and scary which my husband says is exactly what happened to him and not to worry!!

BUT since this illness started I have had thumping heartbeat - was fast first two days even at rest but now slower except when went faint! and I have also had short sharp stabbing pains in chest as well. yesterday I turned and felt something go in my back at shoulder level and today wokeup with pains in chest all day.

of course I am now thinkjing I have viral cardiomyopathy!!!!!!!!!

Going to go to Dr in monring and tell her my fears but dreading her reaction as well as husbands

jodie
13-04-08, 17:49
hiya

well at the min i am feeling just the same i had cold last week and it made me feel very ill ,i started to get over it then last night i started to be sick that went on all night today i feel no better i feel very dizzy i have a fast heart beat and my eyes are hurting so i think what you are feelign is normal as me my hubby and my little girl have been the same

hope you start to feel better very soon
jodie xxx

belle
13-04-08, 17:49
I would say its probably all to do with dehydration.

Thirst
Loss of appetite
Dry Skin
Skin Flushing
Dark Coloured Urine
Dry Mouth
Fatigue or weakness
Chills
Head rushes
Increased heart rate
Increased respiration

Decreased sweating