PDA

View Full Version : my brief intro :)

MissMoo
13-04-08, 22:08
I stumbled accross this page the other day and I'd just like to say what a uge relief it is knowing that there are people out there going through the same daily battles as myself :)
I'm 17 years old and first started to really suffer with anxiety about 2 years ago. I've always been a bit of a worrier, recently it's got so hard to handle though. :unsure:
I've found that counseling doesn't really work for me and I'd rather not take medication, so I'm trying to sort this out myself. You all seem like nice people so I look forward to posting here and sharing/ helping with problems!
-MissMoo :)

marie1974
13-04-08, 22:16
hiya welcome to this site, you will get loads of advice here and support, i too suffer anxiety and suffered bad depression in the past i find exercise mainly lots of walking and keeping busy helps keep my mind off things and keeps me busy:hugs:

bluebell68
13-04-08, 22:31
Hi missmoo.....:welcome: to NMP.....i too have always been a worrier and suffer from anxiety :weep: it is hard sometimes but can be beaten..you won't always feels like this... it just comes down to finding ways to deal with it.... you will get loads of advice here and people to listen when you just want to vent.. keep posting, cos it does help :yesyes:
:bighug1: Rach

MissMoo
13-04-08, 22:38
thank you rach and dona :) I'll continue to post here, on a mission to cure this thing! hehe. all the best,

- MissMoo

SueBee
13-04-08, 22:38
Hi Missmoo :welcome:

Rach is right, this is a great place to be if you want some support - good luck and take good care :)

Lilith1980
13-04-08, 22:54
Hi Miss Moo

Welcome to NMP :)

Have you tried any self help books hun?

I'm reading one at the moment called "Feeling Good. The New Mood Therapy" by David Burns and I feel so much more positive.

You'll get loads of support and advice here anyway hun :hugs:

Jo xxxxx

H22
14-04-08, 00:40
Welcome to the site =] Im roughly the same age as you and know what it's like to have it at this age, but this site has helped me more than any medication or anything could =]
Good luck in getting better xxxx

Lindalou64
14-04-08, 02:33
Hello Missmoo And Welcome...i Wish Ya Well.......linda

kellie
14-04-08, 08:02
hiya miss welcome to nmp. you will get lots of support/advice from all the lovely ppl here. dont forget to visit the chat room.
best wishes
take care.

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

chalky
14-04-08, 20:51
Hi MissMoo,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Nibbles
14-04-08, 22:32
Hi MissMoo and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

nomorepanic
15-04-08, 16:20
Hi Missmoo

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help and you meet some like-minded people and get loads of support and advice.

trac67
16-04-08, 18:05
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Joe1981
17-04-08, 06:04
Welcome to the site! :D