PDA

View Full Version : Can i have a moan!?

belle
13-04-08, 22:54
I am really fed up.

My husband is spending so much money on himself with his holiday coming up in 3 weeks, over £400 on clothes today, holiday spending money, loads of other stuff too and i am sat here and i have nothing to look forward to. His mentality is, i earnt the money, i'll spend the f* money, if you want stuff, you get a proper f* job and buy things for yourself. EVERY PENNY of my pathetic little job goes on FOOD for the family. I have NO spare money.

Perhaps i sound like a fricking baby, whinging, but i would like to be treated every now and then. I feel like an unpaid slave in this house.

SamIam
13-04-08, 23:06
i know what you mean. i have hardly any spare cash because all mine goes on food and as soon as my other half gets her wages, she goes shopping!!!

EDIT: We live together so it's food for both of us....thought I should point that out. Dunno why.

bluebell68
13-04-08, 23:24
Hi Bluebell.... i have always found a joint account the best way.... what is his is mine and whats mine is his... not that there ever is much but its the principle !
You are not wrong to feel hacked off, i would feel the same :mad:
ps .. if you have to buy the food, i would stop feeding him.... see how he likes that lol!

SueBee
13-04-08, 23:29
My ex used to say that to me Bluebell. I went out got a part time job, just like you, he just spent even more on himself ........ alcohol though, cigs, going out etc whilst i spent my wages on things for the kids. i switched off in the end and thats where my panic about money started, i was always scared to shop in the supermarket incase there was no money left in the account when i got to the checkout........ still scares the hell out of me now lol

Men eh (some of em)