PDA

View Full Version : Ladies...a question!

Jen84
14-04-08, 11:19
Hello
I wasnt sure where to post this but here it is...I started taking the pill on Thursday and since then have felt pretty awful, I know in the long term it will do me good but Ive been suffering sickness feelings which is making me panic as I get anxiety about being sick or feeling ill away from home. Im a beauty therapist, I cancelled clients last week and not been out since Wednesday. I have 3 clients this afternoon.
Does anyone have any suggestions to make it better or how long it will last?
Any help would be greatly received.
Jen

Hope 2
14-04-08, 11:39
Hey Jen :D

I am not much of a lady lol but will try to help .
I am sorry that this is a prob for u , the fear of being ill .
When I feel nauseous the thing that works for me is sweet tea and rennie's or similar anti acid stuff . Sorry this is prob a bit rubbish :blush: . I have heard other folks talk of peppermint cordial from the chemist for nausea .

Toodle pip
Hope xx

kellie
14-04-08, 12:02
hiya jen. i hope this helps. ive had to change my pill a few times in the past due to this problem and so has my daughter. you must remember that the pill is causeing a hormone change and this can take place during that change. give your pill about a month to settle down and if it dont go back to ur doc and get it changed to a diff one. sometimes not all pills suit everyone. my daughter had hers changed 3 times befor she was ok with it.
best wishes
take care

kellie .xxxxxxxxxx

KittyLittle
14-04-08, 19:08
Hi Jen

There are loads and loads of different pills and the pill shouldn't make you feel sick. Maybe this one is not the best one for you, sometimes you have to try a few to get one that suits you. Have a chat with your doctor about it, I know some pills are more likely to make you feel sick that others so your doctor may be able to suggest a different one straight away.

marie1974
14-04-08, 19:16
hi there i was on pill for years mercilon and was reat but after i had kids i had to change and they put me on cileste and i got spots, felt sick, tearful, moody and ate loads i had to come off it. i think if you feel that bad after few weeks go back and change it as there are so many and mayb that one doesnt suit you, hugs donna xxx

scooby28
14-04-08, 19:45
The first two weeks of taking my pill i felt very sick, i was never actually sick my stomach felt like it was churning, I'm glad to say this did go away and i only suffer now with a 1 night headache when i stop my pill.
I'm on ovranette and i'm glad to say this works for me, i'd say if your only feeling sick with it this will settle down and eventually go away, within a month like kellie said.
I was on another pill once and this made me depressed, tired, i had breakthrough bleeding from the first few days of taking it, as you can imagine i didn't stay on it that long cos i couldn't bear it anymore.