PDA

View Full Version : Female Snail Mail Penpals Wanted!!!

krissiec
14-04-08, 20:06
Hi everyone, I am Krissie and I have just joined this site. I will tell you a little about myself: I have suffered from depression and anger issues for as far back as I can remember and have used many negative ways to comfort myself, but I have found a positive comfort in writing to my pen-pals, I have a few penpals and there is a definate link between pen-palling and depression. I find writing helps relax me and I enjoy finding out about other peoples lives :) I currently take Zispin, which are a godsend, I feel much better since being on them, although I do still have bad days.
I am 25, I live with my mum and boyfriend (Mark) and my 3 gorgeous,little dogs, which have also really helped with my depression, they give me a reason to get up in the morning, and they need me, it's nice looking after them, they're called Dinky, Jinx and Frankie :D
I am bubbly, honest, friendly, loyal, impulsive and very wacky. I dont care what people think about me, I am who I am, if you don't like it then tough!
I have many hobbies, some are: gym,bowling, cinema,pubs,quizzes, ebaying, watching dvds,being with my dogs,running my ebay shop and more!

I am looking for some female snail mail (postal) penpals, not email pals, as I find written letters much more personal and it beats getting bills and take away leaflets through your door in the morning, don't you think? As long as you are 18+, female and from the UK, I will reply! I hope that I find some good penpals and we can become great friends, my email address is p****dprincess@gmail.com I hope I am allowed to include that on my ad???:noangel:
Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from someone soon :roflmao:
Krissie xxxx

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

krissiec
14-04-08, 20:08
because my email address has a sort of swear word in it the moderaters have missed some of it out, just think of another word for drunk and you've got it, of just remove the dots from inbetween this word and bobs your uncle :D p.i.s.s.ed

krissiec
18-04-08, 02:36
Please, if anyone would like to write to me, then email me ,or reply on here, it would lovely if I could write to someone who could understand where I am coming from, thanks
krissie xxx

Kate408
22-04-08, 16:35
I think that people might be a bit nervous of snail mail pen palling with someone they don't know. I know I would be. Something about giving your address to someone you don't know.....

Just thought i'd let you know coz I didn't want you to be hurt if no-one has replied or messaged you. It's not that people don't wanna talk to you, but snail mail has its risks! :)

xx

krissiec
05-05-08, 16:44
Hi there, yes you are right, it does have it's risks. and to be honest I don't mind that nobody has replied, and I am not upset or offended, as snail mail's not for everyone. I just thought I'd see if anyone would want to:)

northwind
30-07-13, 13:56
Hello,How are you

---------- Post added at 12:50 ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 ----------

I think that people might be a bit nervous of snail mail pen palling with someone they don't know. I know I would be. Something about giving your address to someone you don't know.....

Just thought i'd let you know coz I didn't want you to be hurt if no-one has replied or messaged you. It's not that people don't wanna talk to you, but snail mail has its risks! :)

xx

Hey
I would like to contact with you

---------- Post added at 12:56 ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 ----------

because my email address has a sort of swear word in it the moderaters have missed some of it out, just think of another word for drunk and you've got it, of just remove the dots from inbetween this word and bobs your uncle :D p.i.s.s.ed

Good
evening.Pretty lady ! What ever happened to your day, just relax and manage
to smile tonight. You know, life is not a problem to be solved, but a
gift to e enjoyed. Enjoy the rest of the evening!Im sure you know
that.im just remebering you.May its the end of the evening, night coming soon , i wouldn't go without leaving you this little message from here.

nsb.1974
12-11-15, 09:12
Hi krissiec
i would love to be your snail mail penpal
i suffer from bpd ,depression and dissociation as
well as a social phobia

i come from australia