PDA

View Full Version : long eaton piccis

domino
14-04-08, 21:40
Just had a look at the pictures of you fun day at long eaton, nice to see you all busy painting your pots.And putting the to the name.

domino
14-04-08, 21:42
last bit of my post should have read, nice to put a face to a name. xx

nomorepanic
14-04-08, 21:43
I am still editing names lol - hard work !

mynydd
15-04-08, 11:45
Looks like you all had a good time, I was planning on going... But :scared15: but but!!!!!!!
I went to the Trenham gardens meet and I am hoping to go to Alton towers (if I can get time off work), it just filled me with dread being stuck! in the room painting pots. Just would have gone insane, I need to be on the outside (so I can run away! if it gets too much if that makes sense :shrug: ). Anyhow sorry if this sounds all wrong, hope it makes sense :wacko: but hopefull I shall see you at Alton Towers.

kazzie
15-04-08, 11:53
Where are the pics:shrug:

I cant find them:shrug:

Kaz x

sheba2
15-04-08, 12:07
Kazzie

Go to gallery at the top of the page. Click on it and then follow the links to meet ups and onto midlands and then long eaton. This is the first time I have looked at the gallery it was really good fun to be able to put faces to names.

kazzie
15-04-08, 12:33
Found them:yahoo:

Cheers Sheba:yesyes:

Looks like a good time was had by all:yesyes:

Cheers Nic for taking the time to share them with us:hugs:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

nomorepanic
15-04-08, 13:36
I still have some to add names to but was getting tired last night.

Will finish them today.

leisa
15-04-08, 16:21
:yesyes: looking at the pics it looks like u had fun,& i really wished id pushed myself & come along now im just kicking myself,i just woke up really early sunday really panicy,& now id wished id confronted it but i didnt & ive only let myself down but id like any1 2 keep me updated with other meetups in simlar areas cause i just might be brave 1day,im glad all the others had a fab timexleisax

PUGLETMUM
15-04-08, 16:39
:yesyes: lovely pics, nice place, nice food:blush: looks like a lovely day, glad you all went and had a nice time:yesyes:

Pink Panic
15-04-08, 17:06
Great pics ....... It was really good to be able to put faces to many of the names.

:D :D

Love
Pink
xxx

flinty90
15-04-08, 17:28
Thanks nic for the efforts with the pics , they look great, oh and my VW beetle just looks darling sat there on table lol.

cheers xxx