PDA

View Full Version : new member

jaycollins71
14-04-08, 21:53
been on seroxat between 8 to 10 years, have tried many times to come off them but have failed. I just wish I could be "normal". I have so many side affects when I try to come off these tablets. I am thinking of paying to see if I can been hypnotised so I dont have to take tablets anymore.

Nibbles
14-04-08, 22:35
Hi Jaycollins and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lilith1980
14-04-08, 22:48
Hi Jay

Welcome to NMP :)

Have you considered counselling or CBT? It might help to talk about any issues behind the anxiety?

You'll get loads of support here nonetheless so welcome again.

Jo xxxxx

kellie
15-04-08, 08:23
hiya Jay :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: . you will get lots of support/advice and make some great friends along the way. dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all.
best wishes
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

SANDYJANE
15-04-08, 09:22
hi and bug warm welcome

love sandyjanexxx

PUGLETMUM
15-04-08, 10:25
:) hi jaycollins :welcome: to nmp, i admire you for trying to stop your meds, it will work out for you, you will get lots of good advice and support here, take care, emma:flowers:

Lindalou64
15-04-08, 13:24
Hello Jaycollins And Welcome....i Wish Ya Well.............linda

nomorepanic
15-04-08, 16:12
Hi Jay

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help and you meet some like-minded people and get loads of support and advice.

chalky
15-04-08, 19:33
Hi Jay,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

trac67
16-04-08, 17:59
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx