PDA

View Full Version : mixed emotions.

Granny Primark
14-04-08, 22:49
I was asked today if my son was moving away from the area where i live.
My neighbour seemed to think his house was up for rent.
Because of our family upset and that weve accepted that wel never have our family back together.
It would be a huge relief if they did move. Althought it would seem strange cus he wasnt living so close. I just want him and his pregnant partner and their daughter move to where she came from so at least i know theyve got some support. I know hes never going accept it off us.
I worry so much. Everyones needs support and help and we would readily give it.
Soz everytime i post on here it seems to be about me son. Ive got to the stage now where i cant remember what he looks like.
Me friend says thats Gods way of blocking out the hurt and that will pass.
The sooner it does the better.
Im too tired and weary to argue. I will admit and say sorry to anything in order to get me family back.

Lilith1980
14-04-08, 22:54
Hi hun

Sorry to hear you're going through a rough time. I dont know the situation but I'm sending you some hugs :hugs: :hugs:

Jo xxxxx

hopeful
15-04-08, 09:48
Don't know what to say,this must be so upsetting for you.:bighug1:
julie x:hugs:

Hope 2
15-04-08, 11:59
Hi Hun :D

I remember a little of your situation and I feel for you . My family is virtually undeserving of that title , we are all so far apart bond wise if this makes sense ! Since my ex sis-in-law moved back to her home town , 2hrs drive away , the void is even greater , but , the stress and upset it used to cause me has lifted . So I know where you are coming from with that one .

Just wanted to say you musn't apologise for sharing your worries about your son and family issues cos nobody would be surprised at your feelings given all the problems hun . I am at a stage at the mo trying to accept my 'family' for what it is and not what I have spent a long time wishing it was :scared15: . I feel I may just stand a chance of getting better if I manage to actually do this lol !! But with support from folks on here we all stand a chance eh :flowers: . When my daughter grows up , I know I would be torn apart with situations such as some members go thru , you included , so hugs to yah hun .

Gosh I can go on ......and on ......
Best of wishes
Love Hope xx

kazzie
15-04-08, 12:03
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Lynn

Kaz x x x:hugs:

sandlin
15-04-08, 12:15
http://www.heathersanimations.com/angel/2gangels.gifFor you Granny XXX