PDA

View Full Version : hi

slondon
14-04-08, 22:57
hi i just wanted to say how happy i am to have discovered this site. i dont feel as lonely or abnormal anymore.
i am the typical stereotyped person who chats alot and seems confident but have serious panic attacks and am at best on my own. have suffered for over 7 years now and cannot seem to shake it off. my question is, is it a panic attack or am i seriously ill. i have a fear of dying but my main problem is i feel as though i cannot swallow and that i wont be able to so therefore i will not travel anywhere. i can drive alone near to home as i know that i dont need to explain what is wrong if i feel unwell. people just dont react right and make me worse. i hate parties and new relationships and any major events as i know that i cant do any of it. i cry every day when i look at normal people and my friends talk of holidays and organise wkends away. i just cant do it because of my throat!!!!! i keep checking it is ok. this cannot be how life is meant to be.
hope to meet so many nice people x

kellie
15-04-08, 08:22
hiya London :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: . you will get lots of support/advice and make some great friends along the way. dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all.
best wishes
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Lilith1980
15-04-08, 09:23
Hi SLondon

Welcome to NMP :)

Its good to hear you're finding this site of some help, there are plenty of people on here to support and give advice hun :hugs:

Jo xxxxx

SANDYJANE
15-04-08, 09:23
hi and a big warm welcome

love sandyjanexxx

PUGLETMUM
15-04-08, 10:24
:D hi slondon:welcome: to nmp, im glad that you feel better now youve found this site!:yesyes: take care, emma:flowers:

marie1974
15-04-08, 12:01
hiya welcome you are definately not alone and what you suffer from is so common, i suffer anxiety and just cant help feeling alone and and this knocks my confidence, also i always think theres something wrong with me which was made worse when my gran died, but you can control it, you just have to find a way that helps you, mine is exercise i swear by during school week i walk miles and i always keep busy it keeps my mind off things, you need to find something that is right for you to help you to not think about things to much, i hope you are able to get lots of advice on here and makes friends too, its a fab site xxx donna

Lindalou64
15-04-08, 13:20
Hello Slondon And Welcome........i Wish Ya Well....linda

nomorepanic
15-04-08, 16:15
Hi Slondon

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help and you meet some like-minded people and get loads of support and advice.

chalky
15-04-08, 19:37
Hi SLondon,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

slondon
15-04-08, 23:30
thankyou to all you lovely people. am smiling again as i feel close to people without being with them.
its a great bond x

trac67
16-04-08, 17:57
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Nibbles
17-04-08, 17:52
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)