PDA

View Full Version : great site

lin
27-03-05, 17:06
i'd just like to say wot a great site this is i can't believe the amount of people with these problems and wot i have posted so far thanku to those that have replyed back. Its amazing the sypmtoms that goes on when anixety/panic attacks happen. Anyway once again its a great site.

lin xx

FAN
27-03-05, 17:11
hi lin glad you find its helping you by being here:D

fan x

"dont wait for the light at the end of the tunnel..........stride down there and light the bl**dy thing yourself!

vernon
27-03-05, 17:17
Hi lin welcome to the site, glad u find it helpfull and hope u find some answers u r looking for. take care. Vernon

seh1980
27-03-05, 17:27
This site is wonderful and I think it helps everyone who comes here - thank you Nic!! :D

nomorepanic
27-03-05, 19:03
Hi Lin

I am pleased to hear that it is helping. We have a great community here and we all support each other and it WORKS!!!

Hope you stick around so we can be of some more help too.

Nicola

kairen
27-03-05, 19:12
hi

yes it is a great site, wish i'd something like this years ago,

kairen x

della
27-03-05, 22:59
I did suffer from panic attacks and agoraphobia, and i wish there had been a support network like this one.

della

keep it up nic[8D]

sal
27-03-05, 23:28
Lin

Welcome and i hope you get all the support you need from here.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

tattybear
28-03-05, 12:58
I agree

This is by far the best site for support etc that I have ever found.

Its definatly helped me as a way of talking about how I feel and gettin reassurance that Im not the only one feeling this way.

Tatty B xx

tessa
07-04-05, 15:42
I agree that this is a great site. It helps me a lot. I am just so glad that I found it. It is comforting to know that I am not alone. Great Job Nic.

tessa

maxine
07-04-05, 17:33
I agree with all of the above it's a fantastic site i doubt i could have coped much longer before i found it i was positive i was losing my marbles!

We all appreicate the work you put in on the site Nicola.

Maxine x

nomorepanic
07-04-05, 18:54
Thanks all but I cannot take credit for all the lovely people that we have on here and for everyone that takes time to help others.

Thanks to you guys!!

Nicola

florence
07-04-05, 20:39
Hi

Yes , its a fantastic website, the one and only one that helped me go thru with anxiety. Its a godsend.
And god bless them, I have wonderful friends too. [8D]

Regards.
Florence. x

**See the world more as what it is, less as what you are.**

zena
07-04-05, 20:47
It is a very good website. Wish I'd seen it earlier

with good wishes

Zena

sal
07-04-05, 22:45
Hi Lin

Its down to everyone on here how well the site helps people, as they are such a caring bunch of people. Its thanks to Nic that set it up but to the people also appreciate what Nic has done and offered for them. I hope you carry on and take avantange of the help you can get on here.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

henri
07-04-05, 23:37
just wanted to second what everyone has said about this site - it rocks!

Sarah-Jane
21-04-05, 04:17
This site is fabulous and just to think from when i was at my very worst i done a search on the net and here i am, i have made some great friends here and no matter how bad someone elses life is there is always someone to help and give support. So a BIG HUGE THANK YOU to NICOLA all the other ADMIN and of course all of the other MEMBERS and my great friends here HUGS TO YOU ALL XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Love & Hugs from Sarah-Jane xxxx

sal
21-04-05, 22:18
Thanks Sarah Jane

I am sure Nic and everyone will appreciate that.

Love Sal xx

nomorepanic
22-04-05, 18:43
Sarah-Jane

I am so pleased it is helping you. It helps me too!!! I still need help and you guys are always there for me too.

Nicola