PDA

View Full Version : Hey

loudlove
15-04-08, 12:38
Hey everyone :blush:

My name is Monica, I just found this forum today and decided to join. I have experienced Anxiety for most part of my teenage life, I was 16 when I first had a panic attack and it was horrible. I've always been a sensitive person and tend to worry alot. However in the past I have had anxiety over medical programmes, friends getting ill etc.. I'm 19 now and still experience Anxiety though I haven't had a huge panic attack yet. I get bad thoughts which make me feel awful, I'm here for support because I know I'm not the only one.

I have never been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder but I am willing to seek professional help.

Hope to see you all around the forum.

xx

Lilith1980
15-04-08, 12:51
Hi Monica

Welcome to NMP hun :)

You'll get lots of support and advice on here. Have you considered going to you GP and being referred for counselling?

Jo xxxxx

kellie
15-04-08, 12:54
hiya monica :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . you will deffo get lots of support/advice and make some great friends along the way. dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all.
best wishes
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
15-04-08, 13:18
Hello Monica And Welcome,,,,,,,i Wish Ya Well..........linda

loudlove
15-04-08, 13:22
Thanks everyone :)

- Yes I have but I'm looking at changing my GP, I will get onto that though!

xx:hugs:

nomorepanic
15-04-08, 16:14
Hi Monica

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help and you meet some like-minded people and get loads of support and advice.

PUGLETMUM
15-04-08, 16:19
:yesyes: hi monica,:welcome:

chalky
15-04-08, 19:38
Hi Monica,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

trac67
16-04-08, 17:58
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Nibbles
16-04-08, 18:05
Hi Loudlove and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Joe1981
17-04-08, 06:05
Welcome to the site! :D