PDA

View Full Version : a little embarrasing

JR
18-11-03, 07:49
I think this is probaly the most embarrasing thing I've posted. The last few days my testicles have been hurting on\off. I'm not sure if any other males have had this. I am not sure if it is related to anxiety even. I hope this does not offend anybody. I am 21 years old, but I guess if it persists for a couple more day, i'll go see the doc!!

twister
18-11-03, 14:08
Dont be embarrased! It's likely to be nothing, but you might as well go and see the doc to put your mind at rest.

benoo5
18-11-03, 19:55
hi jr,

i agree with emily,pop along to the doctor,and get it checked out,and dont worry,there well used to dealing with this part of the anatomy..bryan.

nomorepanic
18-11-03, 21:16
Hi JR

You are welcome to post any messages here about problems. I am sorry I cannot comment as I have not heard of this problem (but not many people admit to problems do they?).

Get yourself to the docs please

Nicola

JR
19-11-03, 01:31
Maybe it's kidney stones?oooh, that'll suck! Ouch!

Meg
19-11-03, 07:53
Kidney stones do not present with pain in this precise area as urine never goes through the testicles. Much higher up in either the kidney tissues or the ureters, bladder or urethera.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

millie
22-11-03, 00:50
Though this may be nothing to worry about, I strongly advise you go to your GP, leaving anything out of the ordinary will only make it worse. And hey embarrassed, every GP in the country looks at things like this every day. You go and get it sorted, and my best wishes let us know how you get on.
millie