PDA

View Full Version : googled an earache!help

miss diagnosis
15-04-08, 15:17
I have a really bad earache and i made the mistake of googling it and am now convinced i have brain cancer.
Ive been REALLY moody and irratic lately as well.I took to the bed last night in a state of self loathing cos i shouted at my son for misbehaving. it must to something serious to make me so pyscotic.

Emira7
15-04-08, 18:28
Hey Miss

I hope your ear is feeling better, if not it may be the wise thing to do is go to the docs, as it could be an outer/inner ear infection, or it could be nothing.

But its rare that it would be a brain tumor hun.

Think positive - I know thats real tough for us lot!

xx

fairyloveheart
15-04-08, 18:56
Hi There

Not sure if you caught sight of my other thread. But I have had earache, facial pressure, headaches etc and was sooooooooooo convinced it was a brain tumour, had the scans and it wasn't. In fact the docs don't know what it is.

What I wanted to say was it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo unlikely it is brain cancer, you don't "just" get earache, there are so many other symptoms that manifest themselves. The most common being seizures.

I KNOW how hard it is but please try not to worry. Your gp will be able to look in your ear to see if there is an infection (which won't be serious).

I also had earache back in Oct that lasted for 4 days, and then just went away
:hugs:

maz67
16-04-08, 19:16
Hi i had a brain tumour removed in Feb and a seizure was how mine was found.
So don't worry i never had the symptoms you have.

Take care
Mandy x:yesyes:

fairyloveheart
16-04-08, 19:39
PS - I have earache today too :(