PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say hi

jellybelly
15-04-08, 18:54
Hi
This is my first time on here, so I just wanted to say hi:D
I suffer terribly from panic attacks and ectopic heartbeats, but at the moment I seem to be coping ok. The panic attacks have been around for the best part of 20 years:mad: the ectopic are quite new only 18 months:mad: have had the rountine ECG, blood test etc and everything is ok, oh yeah and I have high blood pressure, but i am sure that is due to me being a panicky nervous worrying person:)
If i havent put you off!!!!!, i would like to know if there are other people like me,
Thanks for reading
Jelly Belly

chalky
15-04-08, 18:57
Hi JellyBelly,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Pickle
15-04-08, 19:03
Hi Jelly Belly, first of all a big warm :welcome: to the forum.

Like you I have suffered with panic attacks for about 20 years and altho I have had some tough times with them I somehow find the strength to get thro them. I have also suffered with mild agorophobia for 6 years - I have my comfort zones and dont like to leave them. I try the baby step approach and find it does help.

Click on some of the links on the left and you will find some great advice

Hope to see you around

x

kellie
15-04-08, 19:14
hiya jellybelly :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . i am happy to help and give you lots of support/advice as im sure everyone else will be.dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all. talk to you soon.
lots of love and hugs
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lilith1980
15-04-08, 23:16
Hi Jelly

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

Lindalou64
16-04-08, 13:23
Hello Jelly Belly And Welcome....i Wish Ya Well.......linda

Bunty
16-04-08, 14:00
Hi Jellybelly

Welcome.
You will find a lot of people have problems with heartbeats/breathing and you will find some great advice.

Buntyxx

trac67
16-04-08, 17:56
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Nibbles
17-04-08, 17:52
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

nomorepanic
18-04-08, 18:10
Hi Jelly Belly

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help along the way.

smudgie
18-04-08, 18:13
Hi Jelly Belly

A big warm :welcome: to the forum, you have come to the right place, plenty of support and friendly , caring people.

Take care of you
Smudgie