PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone, I'm new

Calmcat
16-04-08, 14:30
Hello
Just thought I would introduce myself as I've just joined.

I suffer from panic attacks and anxiety (this is my second ever bout) and until quite recently was fine but 2 months ago it all came back and i am being more proactive this time in dealing with it, hence joining up here for some support.

I'm taking 10mg citalopram as the panic attacks got intense quickly and really scared me and my doc said that taking them early was better, it was still a difficult decision as last time my side effects were dreadful, but its not been so bad this time.

Sarah

Lilith1980
16-04-08, 14:43
Hi Sarah

Welcome to NMP hun :)

You'll get lots of advice and support on here - take a look in the chat room as well, there's plenty of people in there for you to talk to and make you feel more at home :hugs:

Jo xxxxx

bluebell68
16-04-08, 15:30
Hi :welcome: to NMP... Best Wishes :bighug1:

chalky
16-04-08, 16:10
Hi Sarah,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

kellie
16-04-08, 16:20
hiya sarah :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . you will get lots of support/advice from everyone. dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all.
best wishes
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

marie1974
16-04-08, 17:46
hi sarah welcome, you will find loads of useful stuff here and make friends too xx

trac67
16-04-08, 17:51
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Nibbles
17-04-08, 17:50
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)