PDA

View Full Version : That warm fuzzy feeling :-)

Lilith1980
16-04-08, 14:48
Hi all,

Just another post about me volunteering at MIND.

Last night was a really good night, there weren't that many service users there but there was plenty of conversation so there was a nice buzz to the place.

One of the service users said to me that its really good what people like me do. I said I find it very rewarding and he said that people like him find it rewarding too. He said he wouldnt know what to do if he didnt have MIND to come to.

I just thought that was a really nice thing to say and I guess it was nice to have some confirmation that even though I think I'm just sitting around talking to people, that I am actually making a difference to their day.

:flowers: So I'm Sending out lots of warm and fuzzy feelings to you all! :flowers:

Jo xxxxx

bottleblond
16-04-08, 16:01
Hi Lilith,

Thanks for that hun and keep up the good work :flowers:

Love Lisa
xxx

Tom_M
16-04-08, 16:07
MIND... It's a great organisation.

chalky
16-04-08, 16:15
Hi Jo,

There will be many people at MIND who will benefit from your caring an supportive presence.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Best wishes,
Chalky

jo61
16-04-08, 16:20
Well done Jo, you're an inspiration. It must be great to feel you're making a difference.
:yesyes:

Granny Primark
16-04-08, 19:38
Thats brill jo.
Im sure you are a great help to others but also its helping you.
Its a great thing your doing.

Take care
LYNN xx

Richie
16-04-08, 19:44
:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Thats wonderful Lilith , glad you are getting on so well
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx
:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Best wishes come true luv Richie
x x x x x x x x x x x

PUGLETMUM
16-04-08, 20:38
:yesyes: :hugs: awwww jo, you are making a massive difference:yesyes: you should have that warm fuzzy feeling coz you deserve it - keep up the good work:yesyes: :hugs: