PDA

View Full Version : Oh Great now i have a new fear:( Probably wouldn't concern the guys

panicagain
16-04-08, 16:41
Of course i'm back with a new health fear:mad: Maybe someone knows weather this fear is valid or not? So my husband and I was going to try for a baby but due to my health anxiety i feel it wouldn't be a good idea:weep:
So here's my problem, I had my last blood pregnancy test about 2 weeks after we "done the deed" for the last time unprotected, it was negative but i'm worried the test is wrong and i've been having cramps, bad at times, i do have ibs but you know how that goes, when somethings in your mind you can't change it, and i chatted with an online "friend" from an ectopic pg forum and she told me she had a negative blood pregnancy test when she had her ectopic:wacko: Now i don't know what to do! My dr says that doesn't happen but should i think my "friend" isn't telling the truth? Why would she lie? If i would be pregnant it would be 9 weeks on friday. I have had 2 ectopics before so the fear isn't just out of the blue. My dr doesn't see any need for another blood test since the other one was negative. What would you do? I always thought blood pregnancy tests could detect pregnancies Really early(within days) no matter where it is, i took a home preg test this morning which was negative. See, this is why i wont try to get preg. again, i drive myself crazy:doh: