PDA

View Full Version : Getting Worse

Joe1981
17-04-08, 03:44
My main symptom is the light headedness but now i've been getting this along with headaches and feeling very weak and tired and just down right ill..

I'm so scared that i'm dying of something! I don't know what to do, i just want to feel better.

I've had dizziness for almost 2 years now and now with the headaches and sick feeling i dont know if i can take it anymore..

Anyway, is feeling sick and tired a symptom of anxiety as well? Because i feel so bad and i'm thinking of heading back to the doctors where they all think i'm crazy.. Of can i be making myself feel this way from all the worry?

Please help!

ajyana
17-04-08, 05:35
hi im sorry to hear that, i feel the same way all the time.
ive had anxiety for 2 yrs and it went away for a yr thanks to this wounderful herbal docter i had and just recently it has came back.
i feel dizzy all the time like i cant catch my breath very aware of my heart and constantly think its going to stop. trust me i think we all feel the same.
and yes i think alot of it has to do with us worrying soo much.
i hope you feel better and im sure this site will help you like its helped me.
take care
ajyana

Emira7
17-04-08, 07:56
Hey
I have not been dizzy for a while, but I went through a definite phase of dizziness which was rubbish.
Feeling sick - if I am anxious I quite often wake up feeling sick, I feel sick now, and I am definitely a bit anxious today.
And tiredness - yep, its exhausting suffering from anxiety.

I think we get into this perpetual thinking where we go over and over it in our heads and I believe it is possible to create symptoms.

PM me if you need to - Hugs
Em

scooby28
27-04-08, 19:33
Have you had any blood tests done for these symptoms as i had symptoms like this and was found to have low b12 for which I had to have vitamin shots.