PDA

View Full Version : best herbal remedy??

ajyana
17-04-08, 06:07
does anyone know a good herbal remedy thats really works for bad panic attacks?:unsure:
sincerly,
ajyana

HappyHayley
17-04-08, 08:09
I am at the moment in the early stages of taking vitamins I have been in contact with Milly on the web site who also only takes vitamins. This is what I am following
1 Berocca (soluble)
3 Magnesium & Calcium (Solgar brand)
1 Super Strength Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg (Boots brand)

I also do not eat chocolate and only drink camomile tea.

As a back up I have a spray of the Bach Rescue Remedy and somebody else on the site as recommended Neroli floral water spray which is linked to the essential oils. (You do have to be careful when using essential oils but this comes ready prepared). I know I sound like a walking pharmacy but at the moment it is really working for me.

ajyana
17-04-08, 21:43
why thanks :)
i have been taking all those vitamins as well but i need something for when im feeling panicky that will just calm me down but ill be sure to check out the other things you both have mentioned.
sincerely,
ajyana

nomorepanic
17-04-08, 21:45
Rescue Remedy for me!

tayside lassie
17-04-08, 22:06
hiya ...Ive had brilliant results with rescue remedy spray and pastilles ...they dont put anxiety away completely but a scale of 1-10 before taking rescue would be 8-9 ...10-15 minutes after taking it 2-3.....worth a try ..

sally

clair7
18-04-08, 00:06
i take valerina herbal tablets 3 times a day and kalms if i need a top up. Am also starting on some B vitamins soon. Good luck!!