PDA

View Full Version : Another new member

JaysonsMom
17-04-08, 10:00
Hi all, I'm glad to have found this site! My anxiety is driving me crazy and I think it'll help to have others to talk to about it.

I'm Amy, living in Kentucky, mom to a 3 year old boy. I've suffered from depression, anxiety, OCD, and agoraphobia all of my life. I'm seeing a therapist and a psychiatrist, and they both help tremendously.

I look forward to getting to know all of you. :)

Lilith1980
17-04-08, 10:06
Hi Amy

Welcome to NMP :)

Its good that you are getting help and it sounds like you are on the right road, you'll get loads of support and advice from people on here too :hugs:

Jo xxxxx

marie1974
17-04-08, 10:14
hi amy, welcome i have only been here month or so and its helping alot, you will meet lots of lovely people and make friends too. so many people suffer this and can offer lots of different advice xx

kellie
17-04-08, 11:13
hiya amy :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . you will get lots of support/advice and make some great friends along the way. i look forward to getting to know you to hun so dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all.
best wishes
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
17-04-08, 12:05
Hello Amy And Welcome..i Wish Ya Well..........linda

chalky
17-04-08, 13:43
Hi Amy,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

clair7
17-04-08, 14:05
Hi Amy

Im sort of a newbie too! there are loads of really great people on here who can help by chatting through your problems and anxieties or just being silly in the chat rooms to take your mind off things!

nomorepanic
17-04-08, 17:43
Hi Amy

:welcome: aboard and hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some very kind and supportive people here and get loads of good advice.

Nibbles
17-04-08, 17:54
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

debera
17-04-08, 20:05
hi amy and welcome
debera:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

trac67
22-04-08, 18:02
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx