PDA

View Full Version : hi!

celia
28-03-05, 19:32
hi, im celia, i have chatted to a few people through the chat room, but now i have worked out how to do it i thought i would introduce myself![:I] i am a single mother with two children , i have suffered from panic attcks since i was youg and general anxiety since the birth of my first child. it has got worse since my partner left me, then my mother diedtwo weeks later.
i have talked to some amazing people on here, im so glad i found this site!! thank you everyone[^]

celia

mico
28-03-05, 19:36
Hi Celia

I believe we have breifly spoken in chat before, but welcome again!

Hope you can find some help here.

mico

seh1980
28-03-05, 19:36
hello Celia,

Welcome aboard!! Nice to see you on the forums.:)

Sarah :D

FAN
28-03-05, 19:37
hi welcome to the forum im sure you will get lots of great help and advice here

fan x

"dont wait for the light at the end of the tunnel..........stride down there and light the bl**dy thing yourself!

nomorepanic
28-03-05, 19:46
Hi Celia

Welcome to the forum. We chatted in the chat room and I will get your pic on the site as soon as I can.

Good to see you on here at last.

Nicola

celia
28-03-05, 19:53
thanks everyone, its been great! you have all helped me a lot. nicola, im a bit worried about the photo tho................ if i can find a better one ill send it[:I]

celia

nomorepanic
28-03-05, 19:58
Celia

If you don't want it putting on then please let me know ok.

Nicola

bubbles
28-03-05, 20:05
Celia,

Welcome to the forum.

Good to hear that you are finding the site helpful.

Linda.x

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.

celia
28-03-05, 20:18
its ok nicola, its all part of trying to be brave!! thanks for understanding tho xxx

celia

henri
28-03-05, 20:50
hey celia,
we chatted briefly the other day, lovely to meet you!
henri xx

sal
28-03-05, 21:26
Hi Celia

Welcome to the site. Hope you find it a great help to you and you know that you are not alone although you have been through a hard time.

Here whenever you want to talk.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Karen
28-03-05, 22:14
Hi Celia

Welcome to the forum.

You'll get some good help and support here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

della
28-03-05, 22:20
welcome celia

hope you find encouragement and support that will offer you hpe on your road to recovery.

take care della[^]

pablo
29-03-05, 00:06
Hi Celia,

Welcome to the site. Everyone here seems really friendly and I'm sure you will find the support you need to move forward.

Paul x

bluesparkle
29-03-05, 10:16
hi celia...
i am also a single mother ...i have four kids aged 19,17,15 and 10yrs...
i have also been finding my anxiety/panic/ocd much harder to cope with since my partner left...
but the people on here are just great... and will help you all they can
also the information is really useful.
i hope you get lots out of this site
rach

clickaway
29-03-05, 13:03
Hi there Celia!

Good to see you here ~ I'm sure that you'll find loads here to help you.

Don't forget the Fun/Panic Pause pages - we even have a cyberpub there :D

Take Care,

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

rachel25
29-03-05, 13:24
hi celia, hope you find this site a help, as i have

Rach xx

maxine
29-03-05, 15:06
Hiya Celia,
We've already met in the chatroom but i thought i'd better give you the offical welcome to the site.:D:D

Take care

Maxine

Meg
29-03-05, 17:40
Celia,

What you're going through is a very natural reaction to a very difficult time. A bereavement particularly of a parent is all consuming but essentailly you have the grief and shock of a relationship break up whilst at a vulnerable time.

You can get over this troubled time and regain your independence.

Glad you're finding some solace here

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk
You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

Tracy68
29-03-05, 17:45
Hi Celia
Welcome to the site. Glad you've found it helpful and i'm sure you'll make plenty of friends here.
Take care
Tracy
x