View Full Version : My First Post!

Alex_Lardner
17-04-08, 19:53
Hi everyone!

My name's Alex, and this is my first post here after finding this forum yesterday.

I've suffered with anxiety since my early teens...

I've been reading a lot of messages today before I posted anything myself, and a lot of what I read sounds just like me! so it's great to find a place where I can talk to similar people.

Hope to get to talk to you all more!

Best wishes,
Alex.

debera
17-04-08, 19:59
hi alex and welcome
debera:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

bottleblond
17-04-08, 20:14
Hi Alex,

Welcome to the site!! :biggrin: I hope we can be of help to you.

Lisa
xxx

hoytmandoo
17-04-08, 20:26
My name will be Hoytmandoo and have suffered anxiety attacks and depression since losing my mom and dad to very terrible disease. I am scheduled to start Citalapram tomarrow. However I am a school teacher and will be facing 35 kids first thing in the morning. Would those of you with some experience with the drug recommend to go ahead tomarrow or wait until Saturday. Help appreciated:shrug:

hoytmandoo
17-04-08, 20:32
My name is HOYTMANDOO, and I teach and coach in an American School. I am finishing up my second masters next week. I have suffered from anxiety attacks and depression for months. I am suposed to start Citalapram 20mg. tomarrow however I teach and will have 34 16 year olds at 8:00 am tomarrow would anyone out there with experience PLEASE let me know if I should wait until after school friday or saturday to start. I have allready tried Remeron with absolutly no results the same hold true with Cymbalta. Good to meet you all. as always HOYTMANDOO:shrug:

marie1974
17-04-08, 21:17
hi alex and welcome, you will get loads of help and support here xxx

Lilith1980
18-04-08, 06:21
Hi Alex

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

Lindalou64
18-04-08, 12:50
Hello Hoytmandoo And Welcome.....i See No Reason Why Ya Shouldnt Take It Right Away........or If Ya More Comfortable Wait Till School Is Over.........i Wish Ya Well.......linda

CONS
18-04-08, 13:19
Welcome Alex :)

suzzy
18-04-08, 17:04
hi alex, just like you this is my first post ever.... never use a computer so her goes. my name is sue and have been on cipralex for 6 months now always had a major problem with anxiety,panic attacks and self esteem problems and most days still do. feel like im fighting all the time to have a life and stop hidin! I also have a drink problem but alas i am giving it up for a while startig monday shall let if anyone interested next week. makes me panic just saying it! :blush:

smudgie
18-04-08, 17:23
Hi Alex

A big warm :welcome: to you, Im so glad you have found this forum. You will find so much help and support here either through talking to others or reading the info.

Keep in touch.

Suzzy abig warm:welcome: to you also.

Take care of you
Smudgie

nomorepanic
18-04-08, 18:05
Hi Alex

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help along the way.

chalky
18-04-08, 18:28
Hi Alex,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

margaret911
18-04-08, 23:45
Hi Alex
:welcome: to nmp, hope to see you in chat sometime where we all support each other and have a laugh as well. Take care.
love Mags xxxx

Nibbles
19-04-08, 19:36
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :smile:

trac67
22-04-08, 17:55
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx