PDA

View Full Version : Panic building up already

thevoicewithinme
18-04-08, 13:09
Have just received a letter from my solicitors, regarding my divorce. They want me to go in, for an appointment within the next fourteen days...but I cant. Any of you who know me, know that my panic and agrophobia have recently returned due to events that took place last year, after being free from agrophobia for 12 years.

I am now sat here, with knots in my stomach, sweaty hands and a raising heart, knowing that to carry on with my divorce, I have got to drive myself, 12 miles to my solicitor.

Just when I think I am starting to make little steps forward, something has to come and knock me back. God I wish I was 'normal'

CONS
18-04-08, 13:16
You are making steps forward, ask the greedy s.o.b solicitor to make exception and come to you to sign. Infact explain its the only way it can be done (he is an outsider, a johnny no-namer as i call them) so dont feel bad by telling him. This is a very traumatic time for you and doing it alone is even more couragous. Even with family and friend support you still do things alone as its personal to you.

Dont delay with the solicitor, phone a.s.a.p and know thats 1 problem dealt with.

Told you what you already knew didnt i?

As for the panic/anxiety i think you are more suited to what calms you compared to me, so do that but dont let this thing press down on you, meet it head on and solve it.

(easier said than done)

Cons

thevoicewithinme
18-04-08, 13:26
Yes its very much easier said than done.

I know I have to phone them, I need to get this divorce sorted. I shall see if he will come do a home visit for me, I have nothing to lose by asking him.

Thank you for making that suggestion, in my blind panic, as usual, I didnt see any other options that there may be.

Kaz

CONS
18-04-08, 13:58
Anytime,

If you can "insist" rather than ask, asking is like self-closure (opportunity to easily dismiss) where insisting shows your intentions more clearly.

SANDYJANE
18-04-08, 14:13
hi, just sent you a PM. hope it helps

love sandyjanexxx