PDA

View Full Version : drs

dennis51
18-04-08, 13:34
i have to go to the drs in a week but it will be the 1st time i will have been out in 5wks.

im panicking already!

bottleblond
18-04-08, 13:38
Hi Dennis,

I'm the same when i HAVE to go somewhere, but just remember it's the docs hun and that you are safe there.

Try not to worry too much

Lisa
x

thevoicewithinme
18-04-08, 13:48
Hi Dennis,

I'm the same when i HAVE to go somewhere, but just remember it's the docs hun and that you are safe there.

Try not to worry too much

Lisa
x

That is so true. Like many agrophobics, I have my 'safety zones' and the doctors is one of them.

Good luck dennis, you can do it

Kaz

Panic1971
18-04-08, 13:49
Is there not somebody that you can take with you for some moral support?

Just an idea.

Take care and try not to worry (I know easier said than done):hugs:

CONS
18-04-08, 14:27
If you can afford it take a taxi or get someone to go with you,

personally the waiting room gets to me,

good luck.

Cons

rach****
18-04-08, 15:13
Try tapping therapy every time you feelm anxious about it. I think it works. I did it twice this week for interviews and it worked. A couple of weeks ago I wouldn't of dreamed of going for an interview. I also have had 1 acupuncture treatment which helps but I really rate EFT. Sitting worrying is the worst thing you can do. You will panic if you are already thinking that it may happen.

karenb
18-04-08, 16:35
I am going to look into this EFT I had never heard of it b4 and have just read a few threads on it - seems like people rate it quite highly.

Karen x

dennis51
18-04-08, 17:49
thanks all.

honeybee3939
18-04-08, 18:43
Dennis

Make sure you take something you enjoy reading with you when you go, that will distract you also if you have to sit in the waiting room.

Hope it all goes well, keep us posted wont you?

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Pauluk
18-04-08, 20:17
I always take my ipod on my travels, it does help.

beth
18-04-08, 22:04
i went today look i coped with it i not left house in 4 1/2 months but i put on my head phones and hummed the tunes all way there today try it it works

also motto my sister told me dont worry today about things to do next week because you cant change things only worry when you have to otherwise you will make yourself ill.. hope this makes some sort of sense

xx