PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else have IBS with ONLY the pain and gas? Sorry TMI

panicagain
19-04-08, 03:53
I was diagnosed a while ago with ibs and sometimes i do "go" several times a day. But lately i've had the tummy pains with gas but i don't "go" anymore than normal and its not runny (TMI,sorry) or constipation just PAIN and at times ALOT of gas but normal stools. Anyone else experience this? Or do you think it could be something else? I know no one really wants to tell me they think it might be something else but really i want to know your opinions.

lesleya
19-04-08, 07:33
Hi panicagain

I get same thing hun. I alternate between very loose!! then normal etc etc...and yes i can get some terrible stomach pains and gas aallllll the time now...my hubby will vouch for that :roflmao:
I dont think you need to worry...which easy to say i know, but, ibs never seems to affect someone in the same way all the time. :shrug: It never does me.
Hope your feeling better soon
:hugs:

Lilith1980
19-04-08, 07:53
Hi Panicagain

Yes I was diagnosed with IBS only a few weeks ago, and my symptoms vary from going and not being able to go and the pain can be horrible.

I wouldnt have thought its anything to worry about but if you're no "reguglar", try to make sure you are getting plent of fibre in your diet :hugs:

Jo xxxxx

Wenjoy
24-04-08, 15:37
Me too - I am extremely windy and cramped up but they dont know what causes it .ive gone over to soya milk which helps a bit but still get bad gut ache!
Wenjoyx

FreeFalling
24-04-08, 16:36
Hello,( newbie here )

Interesting...I was also diagnosed with IBS a few months ago.

Mine started with a really tender to the touch spot directly under my sternum and it would never go away. I also have heartburn and tend to have the bloating sensation as you mentioned.

I was given the " purple pill " as they advertise it here in the States.
I forgot the proper name. Oh, I believe it is called " Nexium ".
I made the choice not to take it because the side effects sounded worse than the actual problem :shrug:.

So, there's my two cents worth :whistles:

I hope everyone has a calm, non-bloating wonderful day :)

~Rebecca
alias, FreeFalling