PDA

View Full Version : Hi all! I'm new here

Polarbear
19-04-08, 16:47
Hi every 1, so glad i found this site! I've spent some time reading posts and it makes me feel better 2 know that other people r goen thru what im going thru nd im not the only1.

I've been suffering with anxiety and depression for a number of years now, lately i just seem to be just getting worse, which has led me to looking for support-hence me finding this site!

Hope 2 talk 2 u all soon!:)

Pickle
19-04-08, 16:50
Hi Polarbear, a big :welcome: to NMP. Like you, we have all suffered one way or another and are all here to help and support each other during the tough times.

Click on the links on the left and you will find a wealth of information that can help you learn more about anxiety etc

Take care

x

bluebell68
19-04-08, 17:01
Hi Polarbear :welcome: :flowers: to NMP.. i agree with Pickle, you will definitely find loads of people who can relate to what you are going thru and offer support on this site,.... no one can really understand how you are feeling unless they have been there, and we have.... so keep posting and you can p/message me anytime...
Take Care
:bighug1:

kellie
19-04-08, 17:06
hiya polarbear :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . you will get lots of support/advice and make some great friends along the way. dont forget to visit the chat room where you can talk to us all about things or just have a giggle to help brighten your day.
best wishes
takecare:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

marie1974
19-04-08, 17:07
hi polarbear and welcome everyone here help each other and understand. you will also make friends too.

Polarbear
19-04-08, 17:14
Thanks for your replies and making me feel welcome! xx

PUGLETMUM
19-04-08, 18:12
:) hi polarbear:welcome:

CONS
19-04-08, 18:16
Welcome polarbear!!

Yes many people if not all understand and/or are going through how you are feeling.

Cons

nomorepanic
19-04-08, 19:20
Hi Polarbear

A warm :welcome: aboard.

Have a good read of the website pages on the left for loads of support and advice.

You will meet some lovely people here.

Nibbles
19-04-08, 19:38
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :smile:

Lindalou64
21-04-08, 00:55
Hello Polarbear And Welcome............i Wish Ya Well...............linda

Lilith1980
21-04-08, 07:41
Hi Polarbear

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

trac67
22-04-08, 17:48
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

chalky
22-04-08, 19:38
Hi Polarbear,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky