PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

DJ
19-04-08, 21:59
New member here- had this anxiety for nearly three months and trying to find a way out of it- not a nice place to be. This website looks like it may be one strategy that will help.

Marginalia
19-04-08, 22:11
Welcome DJ :)

I just joined yesterday and felt better just reading about other people with similar worries and symptoms. Also the welcome has been astonishing. I came back down when I had insomnia at 3am and this site helped me calm down enough to sleep and I feel much better today.

Hope it works for you too, and best wishes banishing the anxiety demon ;)

Marginalia

P!nk!sh
19-04-08, 22:16
Welcome dj

can you talk more about what you have?

bluebell68
19-04-08, 22:59
Hi DJ and :welcome: to NMP... anxiety isn't a nice place to be but you are amoungst people who understand what it is like to feel this way and who can give you all the support that you need to find your way out... anxiety can be beaten ,....hang in there and read some of the posts ...hopefully they may help you find some answers, some coping mechanisms and advice on meds etc if that is something you are considering....honestly things will get better... you can pm me anytime you need to vent or just want to talk..
Best Wishes xx
:bighug1:
Rach

kellie
20-04-08, 10:03
hiya DJ :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: . you will get lots of support/advice and make some great friends along the way. dont forget to visit the chat roon where you can talk to us all about things or just have a giggle and take your mind of your worrys.
best wishes
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

smudgie
20-04-08, 10:10
Hi DJ

A big warm :welcome: to the site so glad you found us. We are all here for the same reason and support each other where we can. The site is a wealth of information and you will make great friends along the way.

Would you like to tell us more about yourself and why the anxiety started in the first place. You dont have to, no preasure.

Take care of you
Smudgie

Pickle
20-04-08, 10:30
Hi DJ, :welcome:

x

CONS
20-04-08, 11:14
Definately a strategy that could help,

welcome to the family,

Cons

thevoicewithinme
20-04-08, 11:39
Hello and welcome NMP.

I am sure that you will find lots of useful advice on here, I know I have and also makes some new friends who know exactly what you are going through.

Kaz

Lilith1980
20-04-08, 11:46
Hi DJ

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

Nibbles
20-04-08, 20:36
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :smile:

Lindalou64
21-04-08, 00:50
Hello Dj And Welcome.....i Wish Ya Well...........linda

nomorepanic
21-04-08, 19:32
Hi DJ

Just wanted to :welcome: you aboard and lovely to see you here.

chalky
21-04-08, 19:41
Hi DJ,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

marie1974
21-04-08, 19:43
hi DJ, fab site and fab people. anxiety is not nice but can be controlled, i always keep busy it helps and walk alot exercise cleared up loads problems for me xxxx

trac67
22-04-08, 17:43
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx