PDA

View Full Version : Down

Lucidarius
19-04-08, 23:54
I just had a panic attack and as soon as I calmed down a little I started searching for a support chat.
I'm having a hard time concentrating and reading right now, but I saw that u have to post in the forum before u are allowed in the chat.
I'm in a bad period of anxiety and panic right now, and been for 2-3 weeks.
Thought It might help to talk with someone.

misterbean
20-04-08, 00:20
Hello Lucidarius
I hope that you've been able to speak to others in chat - I generally avoid it as I can't think/type fast enough! Anyway, welcome to the site and I hope that the people you find here help you feel less frightened and isolated. I'm new here too and it has helped me.
Take care, Martin

Lucidarius
20-04-08, 00:41
Thanks.
Just finding out that there are others in the same situation is a relief.
Doesn't feel as scary when you're not alone about it.

kellie
20-04-08, 10:00
hiya Lucidarius :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: . you will get lots of support/advice and make some great friends along the way. dont forget to visit the chat roon where you can talk to us all about things or just have a giggle and take your mind of your worrys.
best wishes
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONS
20-04-08, 11:34
Reading might not be the best option as the panic attack has released quantities of adrenaline and cortison into your blood and your brain, obviously. Unless the dizzy sensation has passed of course.

It always helps to talk with someone, hard with family and friends for most people, but here we are all very similar.

Welcome,

Try to relax and see how today goes,

Cons

thevoicewithinme
20-04-08, 11:38
Hello and welcome to NMP.

You will find lots of useful advice etc on here and will also make lots of friends, who know exactly what you are going through too.

Kaz

Lilith1980
20-04-08, 11:45
Hi Lucidarius

Welcome to NMP :)

You'll get loads of advice and support here.

Jo xxxxx

Pickle
20-04-08, 11:46
HI and :welcome: to NMP. Click on some of the links on the left as you will find a wealth of information that can help.

Take care

Nibbles
20-04-08, 20:36
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :smile:

Lindalou64
21-04-08, 00:49
Hello And Welcome............i Wish Ya Well........linda

nomorepanic
21-04-08, 19:33
Hi Lucid

Just wanted to :welcome: you aboard and lovely to see you here.

chalky
21-04-08, 19:36
Hi Lucidarius,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Try reading through some of the Succes Stories on the Forum for some inspiration.
Best wishes,
Chalky

trac67
22-04-08, 17:45
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx