PDA

View Full Version : Gary 42 Kent

aryan-bulldog
20-04-08, 23:02
hi i'm gary suffering depression really badly as i have just lost my soulmate as she dumped me 5wks ago i did overdose n jump in front of a van straight away but that didn't work just ended up in hospital as well as losing my soulsmate meant losing a holiday which she was getting me for my birthday
as i cant afford a holiday and wont for a long lime with the money i own out i have health issues with lower back n knee i also feel ugly and a little overweight dont help they call you shrek at work although been off ever since i now cant stop crying and thinking of all i've lost n dont have

bottleblond
20-04-08, 23:22
Gary

Huge hugs to you hun!!

Please don't put yourself down or aunty Lisa will have to kick yer bum!!
I know things may seem really bad for you at the moment and i have been there, trust me! but you WILL get over this and move on to better things.

Please just give yourself time to re adjust and take stalk.

You will get lots of support here and i bet you make lots of lovely friends too!

WELCOME to NMP mate!!

Love Lisa
xxxxxx

mandie
20-04-08, 23:28
Hi Gary

:hugs: welcome to the site where u will find lots of support.

love mandie

PixieL
21-04-08, 00:17
hi gary, welcome :) people here are all very nice :) you will get lots of support, and remember you are not alone :)

Lindalou64
21-04-08, 00:42
Hello Gary And Welcome......i Wish Ya Well.........linda

Lilith1980
21-04-08, 07:37
Hi Gary

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

kellie
21-04-08, 08:31
hiya gary :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :D . you will get lots of support/advice amd make some great friends along the way who will make you feel better about yourself and they way things are for you at the moment. hope to talk to you in chat some time.
best wishes
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JulieAs45
21-04-08, 09:14
Hi Gary :welcome: to NMP. Sorry to hear you have been thru such a rough time, hopefully we can all help you to feel better. You will get loads of support here and make some really good friends.

Take care hun.

Julie
:flowers:

SANDYJANE
21-04-08, 09:33
hi and a big warm welcome.

love sandyjanexxx

nomorepanic
21-04-08, 19:31
Hi Gary

Sorry to hear all of this.

Just wanted to :welcome: you aboard and lovely to see you here.

chalky
21-04-08, 19:58
Hi Gary,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

thevoicewithinme
22-04-08, 09:48
Hello Gary, and welcome to NMP.

You will find lots of useful advice on here and meet lots of people who truly understand how you feel.

Kaz

trac67
22-04-08, 17:39
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Nibbles
22-04-08, 21:25
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :smile: