PDA

View Full Version : ROSE QUARTZ HEART for sale (not a bid).

mirry
21-04-08, 14:53
Hi everyone ,

These pretty rose quartz necklaces come on a pink suede cord.
I have approx 30 of them to sell.

I am selling them for a set price of .......

£1.50 each + 50p p&p .

:flowers:

mirry
21-04-08, 15:00
would help if you could see them,lol. :blush:

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o237/mirry_photos/004-1.jpg

shinney
21-04-08, 16:05
can i have one please, could you let me know how to pay?
thanks

mirry
21-04-08, 17:47
Hi shinney , thank you for your order , I can recieve paypal or cheque if its easier for you ?

shinney
21-04-08, 18:25
Thanks mirry, if you pm your paypal account, i will get payment off to you.

Piglet
21-04-08, 18:30
Aw hun they're lovely - I would like one too and can pay by paypal if that's covenient. Or given that it's such a small amount I could actually send you cash if you prefer???

Love Piglet :flowers:

mirry
21-04-08, 19:04
Hi Piglet , thanks, Im glad you like them , I dont mind either way , I will pm you my address for you to decide :hugs: .

Pickle
21-04-08, 19:23
Hi Mirry

They are lovely, if you have any left could I have two please - my daughter just saw them and is pleading for one lol

Let me know how you would like me to pay

Thank you

Piglet
21-04-08, 19:43
Are you sure that's all you want darlin £2 - cos yes I'll pop that in the envelope with my addy on it and get it to you in the next couple of days.

Lovely.

Piglet :flowers:

honeybee3939
21-04-08, 19:51
Mirry

Could i have one too please:) if you have any left.

I love the last necklace i got off you:hugs: You do a super job making them:yesyes: .

I can pay paypal, cheque or send money which evers best for you hun.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

hazey-babe
21-04-08, 20:43
Hi,

If you have any left could I get one from you please. They look lovely. Just PM me with your paypal acc and I'll get payment to you tomorrow.

Thanks Hazel xox:yesyes:

julieb
21-04-08, 21:48
could i have one please mirry? can you explain to me all about rose quartz as i think i can remembe you once saying it was good for people with agoraphobia or anxiety. am i right?

ju

mirry
22-04-08, 07:21
:ohmy:, Thanks everyone :D . I will email you all with my details.

Piglet,
My father travels alot out to the far east and collects alot of my jewellery making supplies which means i can sell the jewellery at low prices :D .

Andrea , the Tigers eye you purchased did have some lovely markings on it , they are all so unique , I can see why Piglet loves her crystals :flowers:.

mirry
22-04-08, 07:27
julieb , Here is some info on rose quartz :)

Rose Quartz is the most important stone where areas of the Heart are concerned. It opens the heart to love. Enhances the ability to love others. Brings love and positive energy to any relationship or marriage. Helps bring a sense of self-worth and self-love, and increases self-esteem and self-confidence. Aids one in compassion, forgiveness, and patience. Balances the emotions and creates a feeling of inner peace and tranquility. Soothes emotional heartache and grief. It is excellent for crisis situations due to its calming and reassuring qualities.

hopeful
23-04-08, 12:57
Mirry they are beautiful.Please may I buy one if there's any left? If you pm me your address I'll send a cheque with my name and address on the back.
Thanks.
julie x:hugs:

mirry
23-04-08, 13:09
hi hopefull , yes there are plenty left , I will pm you my address now, thanks.

hopeful
23-04-08, 13:35
Thanks Mirry, I've sent you a pm.

Piglet
23-04-08, 13:58
Mirry I'm giving mine to youngest piglet when it arrives cos its the stone of love and mumsiness too (motherly love) lol and she really deserves it cos she's been a little smasher.

mirry
23-04-08, 14:07
Got your pm julie :winks: .

ahhhhhhh Piglet , thats lovely , I hope she likes it :flowers: .

bluesparkle
23-04-08, 16:46
mirry
i have pm`d you. . .
i would like three please one for me and one each for my girls.
i dont usually wear or have anything pink but they have caught my eye and i have read the description of what the stone is. . . and think right now i need one of them!
rach
x

mirry
23-04-08, 17:17
Rach , thanks for your order , I will pm you my address details :hugs: .

Wilburis
23-04-08, 17:21
Hi

If you have any left could I have one please.

They are gorgeous!!

I dont have paypal, so could I possibly send you a cheque please.

Could you pm me your address to send the cheque to please.

Many thanks - Lizzie xx

mirry
23-04-08, 19:29
Hi Lizzie , thank you for your order and for your kind comments ,
I will pm you my address :yesyes: .

gosh i feel overwhelmed with the response to these rose quartz necklaces . Thanks everyone :hugs: .

Karen
28-04-08, 06:05
Do you have any left Mirry? I'd like two if you do. They are lovely.

Could you PM me your address and I'll send a cheque? Thanks.

Karen xx

Angel64
28-04-08, 07:21
Hi hope I'm not too late, I would like 2 please, I can pay through paypal, please pm me the details.

Many thanks Christine xx :flowers:

mirry
28-04-08, 07:59
Hi Karen an Christine , you are not too late to buy some as i have quite a few left :yesyes: . I will pm you both .

take care

Piglet
28-04-08, 12:00
Still hasn't arrived hun - silly old post people!

mirry
28-04-08, 14:36
Piglet , I am gonna send you out another one , please dont worry about it , we just been unlucky it seems.
I have sent a you a pm to confirm your address detail :winks: .

hopeful
30-04-08, 08:54
Hi Mirry,
Mine arrived today.Its lovely.Thank you.

mirry
30-04-08, 13:49
Thanks Julie for letting me know, I have spent the past few days building a website for my jewellery but my confidence is low , .

thanks for your kind words.

The Fool
30-04-08, 14:33
if you have any left i woudl love one they are beautiful and my fave colour is pink ill have to ask my mum though

mirry
30-04-08, 17:23
ok , let me know if you are allowed one , and then let me know how u want to pay :winks: .

hazey-babe
01-05-08, 10:11
:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:
Wow, Just got the Rsse Quartz Heart and it is fab and groovy.
You are very talented. I read about what rose quartz means and I fully need it right now.
Thanks Again its beautiful.
Love Hazel xoxoxoxo:hugs:

mirry
01-05-08, 11:03
Glad you like it hazel , they are very pretty stones.

take care

Pink Panic
01-05-08, 11:54
Hi Mirry

Can i have one too please if there are any left. :hugs:

Pink
xxx

mirry
01-05-08, 12:11
Thanks Pink , I will pm you my details.:hugs:

Piglet
01-05-08, 12:28
Mirry it arrived this morning lovie - aww it's really lovely I can't wait to give it to her.

Thanks hun.:hugs:

mirry
01-05-08, 12:54
:D , Thanks for letting me know .

honeybee3939
02-05-08, 21:49
Hi Mirry

I remember at one time you where going to set up a web page(i think) to sell your jewelry, was just wondering if you ever did? and if so have you got a link. Im realy pleased with the items i got from you and wear them alot and would be very interested in buying other items you may have for sale.

Love
Andrea
xxxxx

mirry
03-05-08, 10:13
Andrea , I think you must be phychic because the past 4 days i have been building myself a web site :yesyes: , its very time consuming at the moment because I am trying to build it and put on the photos and the paypal link and am trying to make jewellery to go on it , lol.

I will post the link here in about 3 days time :winks: , thanks so much for the interest , Ive had my doubts but am determined to carry on through this anxiety.

honeybee3939
03-05-08, 11:03
Okie Dokie Mirry:yesyes: Will keep at watch out for your new link !!:yesyes:

Thanks alot hun
Andrea
xxxxxxxx

mirry
04-05-08, 15:46
Hi Andrea , I have been building my website which still needs some work but you can take a peek at it now - here ...........

http://www2.clikpic.com/mirry/gallery.html

In 4 days time my domain name will be done and then it will be ......

www.jewellerybymiranda.co.uk (http://www.jewellerybymiranda.co.uk) :winks: .

Any comments positive or bad much appreciated , cos i dont know what im doing ,lol:roflmao:

mirry
04-05-08, 16:11
oh forgot to say , please leave feedback or just pop in to say hi on the site by clicking the contact us link .

mirry
04-05-08, 17:47
Also forgot to say that all NMP members will be able to have a discount on any orders ( if they mention NMP :winks: ).

And Nic , I havent forgotten your 10% , I will PM you :flowers: .

honeybee3939
04-05-08, 17:53
Hi Mirry

Great website hun:yesyes: some lovely jewellrey, i have added it to favorites.

I tried to sign your guest book but it wouldnt let me:weep: , not sure if it was my pc or not but will try again later.

love
Andrea
xxxxxx

mirry
04-05-08, 18:07
ahhh you have to click the contact us - clicky ,
thanks for the support Andrea:hugs:

Pink Panic
04-05-08, 20:48
Hi Mirry,

It looks great hun :yesyes:

I'm deffo gonna buy some :yesyes:

Best wishes and Good Luck. :hugs:

Pink
xxx

mirry
05-05-08, 11:06
Thanks Pink :winks: , I have more jewellery to put on there this week - never been so busy lol. Hopefully it will keep my mind busy too :flowers: .

avviexo
18-08-14, 23:10
Do you still sell jewellery hun?

A x

kristaok
01-12-14, 00:10
Those are absolutely beautiful