PDA

View Full Version : ACK!!!!! I NEED to get through this!!!

Alisonj
21-04-08, 22:15
I am sitting here trying everything in my power to not take my blood pressure again! I am on day 5 of no meds and have been doing not too bad. THere have been times when it gets up a bit 125/80 or so which is alot higher than normal for me. I was good earlier and now that I am in a panic of course it is starting to go up. I hate this never ending cycle! Why cant it just stay at a good level!!!! I am driving myself mad!

Emira7
22-04-08, 12:31
Hey

Hows it going Alison, are you managing not to take it?

You must not keep taking it hunny, try distraction everything. I don't take my BP, but I have a similar struggle with googling and also checking my body all the time.

Hugs
x

Alisonj
22-04-08, 12:42
Thank you so much for your reply, It is so hard to get so many views and not one reply. I did have a full out panic attack and my BP did get high, but once I calmed down it went down as well. I am praying for a better day today and alot less BP checking. Like I said, your rply means alot, thanks so much!

jellybean43
22-04-08, 12:44
Hi Alison
Hope you are ok. I replied to your last post and hope you took some comfort from it. I have been there too with my BP but thankfully i am ok now.
Try not to check it----you will be fine xxxxx