PDA

View Full Version : MemyselfandIT

memyselfandIT
22-04-08, 00:16
Hello all members, i would just like to express my opinion on recent events at NMP chat room, I know that sometimes i may overwhelm and seem loud on the chat room but this is just my way of dealing with the numerious mental health issues i have. I try and make myself and others laff and smile as this can sumtimes be a great remedy for feeling bad. I joined this site 4 days ago now and since then ive been on everyday and met fantastic people, if ive offended any of you in anyway i truley didnt mean it. I find relief for parts of my day by spending time on this site and chatting with you.I ask for your support in having my "ban" taken off for supposedly being cheeky on the chat room. i feel i have done nothing intentionally wrong and if i have i apologise. Nic and the rest of nmp please allow me back on as surley 7 days of increased anx at not being allowed to talk to my new found friends is fitting punishment for a crime i never meant to do. thank you
adam:(

billywhizz
22-04-08, 09:39
Adam,

I can totally understand what your sayin, i know how much havin a laff can make us feel better. and i also know that we all get a bit carried away with our emotions sometimes.

I personally believe that a ban is a bit harsh, i wouldnt say that u seriously offended anyone, things just got a bit heated.

If u cant get ur ban lifted, dont stress to much, all the people on here are goin knowhere an they'll all be here to support you when it is lifted.