22-04-08, 07:17
hi all

My Name is Sara, :)

I'm 17 years old

Panic Sufferer

lonesome as well :weep:
no one understand what i go through
no one does effort to help
days go by and time passes, and we get older and no one is there to call a real friend

so i would like to have friends of you here , :flowers:

you are the best

finally :

my e-mail is : so_heavenlysara@hotmail.com (so_heavenlysara@hotmail.com)

waiting for your replies

chalky
22-04-08, 18:13
Hi Sara,

Well done for Posting about your feelings.Progress will come through changing our responses to them.By openly acknowledging them and actively seeking help to change,you are definitely on the right path.
There are many people of your age especially, who would appreciate a new friend here.
If all else fails,there's always old Grandads like me who you can PM at any time for a bit of support or just a friendly ear.

:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:
Keep trying and things will change.
Best wishes,
Chalky

P!nk!sh
22-04-08, 18:37
Thank you Mr. Colin

i appreciate your offer to support , i will need that ...:flowers:

trying hard
10-05-08, 14:35
hi sara, my name kelly i am 27 but like u ave been having panic attacks since i was 17, i so no wot u mean when u say ur lonley and no-one understands thats how i felt, over the years i have lernt hope to cope with them but they ant gone just not as bad. there is light at the end of the tunnel hun but i no its hard to c it at the mo.

if u ever want to chat to me u can. all the best.xxxkellyxx:hugs:

Liverbird67
12-05-08, 20:01
Hiya Sara

My name is Debbie I am 40 years old, when I was 14 I started getting panic attacks, had a bad lot when I was 18 and then nothing for years I managed to go to college pass exams, get married have three children, two sons aged 19 and 18 and a daughter of 11 believe me it won't be panic attacks forever, (unfortunately I have had a few lately but it is work related stress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I know you feel isolated but you are lucky when I was young there were no computers etc (god I feel ancient!!) this website is fantastic, I only found it four months ago, the amount of support you get is second to none and everyone is very friendly especially in the chatrooms hope you are feeling better soon and you manage to make friends on the internet, just be careful, everyone on here seems very genuine

lots of love

Debbie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P!nk!sh
15-05-08, 16:11
Hiya Kelly and Debbie.. Thank you dears ..:hugs:

i can't seem to see any light YET .. :emot-questioned:

things are not so bad at the moment ..but ..

it never rains . it pours:blink:

Thanks again

:bighug:

trying hard
15-05-08, 21:47
hi hun, hows things, i hope ur feelin beta, ive had a few bad days feelin down but its passin now, dont help that the kids been ill an off school but all beta now so i can get bk to routain nxt wk,

if u ever want to chat ur more then wellcome,xx