PDA

View Full Version : An update on my hospital visit !!

Angel64
22-04-08, 08:52
Hi, thanks for all the support I recieved on the build up to my hospital visit yesterday. Thankfully everything went well and I am ok.

I did freak out just before I left but once I was on my way I was not too bad.

I was there for over 4 hours having examinations and talking to various doctors, the worst bit was the waiting, I had quite a few 'dizzy' episodes and a few 'unreality' feelings but on the whole I was concentrating so much on staying calm I was noticing how anxious some of the others were.

I came out with such a feeling of happiness not only because I was 'clear' but it was such a massive achievement for me to actually go on my own and 'cope'.

When I came home my bf took me out for coffee and a sandwiche (something else I don't do) and he was the one that wanted to leave and I drank my latte slowly and enjoyed every moment.

This morning I am exhausted but have a renewed inner calm, I am even going to travel to see my mum about 5 miles away and have lunch with her, she is 72 and is such an inspiration to me, and when I made the call to say I was ok she was so happy for me, I am not going to waste time missing out on spending time with her.

Thank you for all the supports hugs to each and everyone one of you.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Christine xx :flowers:

Emira7
22-04-08, 08:54
Hey Christine

A totally fab post, and I am so glad your OK, and that you have found some inner calm. You sound very serene.

Enjoy lunch, and massive hugs to you hunny

Em
x

karenb
22-04-08, 08:54
Hi Chris,

that is fantastic news!!

A big well done to you for getting through it - and for going for the latte and a sandwich (thats my next goal)

GOOD NEWS Chris!!!!!

Karen xx:hugs:

thevoicewithinme
22-04-08, 09:29
Hi Christine,

I am so pleased to hear that everything is ok and that you coped so brilliantly.

Enjoy your day with your mum hun.

Kaz xxx

jellybean43
22-04-08, 11:45
Hi
I am soooo pleased that everything went well.
I hope you have a lovely day with your mum---you deserve it!!!
xxxx

amandaj
22-04-08, 13:34
well done for going on your own ,and im so pleased everything was ok

amandax

JulieAs45
22-04-08, 16:02
Giving you a big hug Chris :hugs:

You have been so brave hun and reading your post will be such an inspiration to others. :)

Well done and keep up the positive attitude, you doing great hun :yesyes:

Julie
:flowers:

Pickle
22-04-08, 16:20
Hi Christine, a big :hugs: for coping so well at the hospital.

Take care and have a great time with you mum :hugs:

x

jesse08
22-04-08, 16:31
Haven't read your previous posts but this is great news; you managed a difficult situation, got through it and enjoyed a latte! Really positive post, thank you.

sheba2
22-04-08, 17:37
Huge achievement. Well done Christine and so glad everything was ok at the hospital.

chalky
22-04-08, 19:08
Hi Chris,

You are such an inspiration!!!!

:bighug1: :bighug1:

Best wishes,
Chalky

Angel64
22-04-08, 19:46
Thanks to everyone, for your support, both in posts and the chat room, virtual hugs, it makes it so much easier to do now I know I have the support of those who have been there and done it. I love you all xxxx it is like finding an extended family now I have joined this site.

Take care Christine xx :flowers:

margaret911
23-04-08, 23:07
Hi Christine
I am so pleased you have found an inner calm and I think you did amazingly well in going to the hospital on your own, you truly are an inspiration. Well done.
love Mags xxxx:yesyes:

clair7
24-04-08, 01:39
Well done Christine! so glad everything went well, u do sound serene lol!!an dead chuffed for u :hugs:

Dying_Swan
24-04-08, 12:58
Hey Christine :hugs:

Just wanted to say how thrilled I am that it all went ok and you got the results you were hoping for :yesyes:

It sounds as though you did brilliantly coping with all the anxiety too, which can't have been easy. A big WELL DONE!

Fab news

xxx :flowers: