PDA

View Full Version : New member, about to start councilling

megan769
22-04-08, 09:33
Not quite sure what to write here but here goes!
I'm Megan, I'm 17
For the past 5/6 months I've had a big problem with anxiety and panic attacks. Sometimes I find it so so hard to even leave the house, and sometimes I can't leave the house at all. My breating gets heavy, I start shaking and I can't stop sobbing my eyes out.
About an hour ago I was supposed to go to work, but I broke down completely, I just couldn't go. I've said I'll try to go in later, but I'm not sure if I'm up to it.
I start councilling on Monday - 6 days time - I'm hoping this is going to help me, but I'm not so sure. I'm so so scared I'll end up losing my job, but luckily the people there are quite supportive.
Does anyone suffer from any similar problems?
I would love to hear from people who can relate to me!
xxxMeganxxx

thevoicewithinme
22-04-08, 09:40
Hello Megan and welcome to NMP.

You will find lots of useful advice on here, and also make lots of friends who truly understand what you are going through.

Kaz

Lilith1980
22-04-08, 11:03
Hi Megan

Welcome to NMP :)

You will get lots of support on here hun. I think counselling is a great first step, I hope you find it of use to you :hugs:

Jo xxxxx

hopeful
22-04-08, 11:57
Hi Megan,
You've come to the right place.You'll get lots of support and advice here.The ppl are great.:hugs:
julie x:hugs:

trac67
22-04-08, 17:37
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

chalky
22-04-08, 19:05
Hi Megan,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Pickle
22-04-08, 19:07
Hi Megan and :welcome: to NMP.

You've come to the right place for help and support, there's loads of it here lol

Click on the links on the left and you will find loads of information that will hopefully help you

Take care x

kellie
22-04-08, 19:38
hiya Megan :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: . you find lots of support/advice and very understanding ppl to talk to. dont forget to visit the chat room and talk to us all.
best wishes
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Nibbles
22-04-08, 21:28
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :smile:

nomorepanic
22-04-08, 21:50
Hi Megan

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

Joe1981
23-04-08, 06:52
Welcome to the site! :D

Lindalou64
23-04-08, 13:08
Hello Megan And Welcome.....i Wish Ya Well.......linda

Stressed92
10-07-08, 14:36
Hi,Im Amy.
I suffer from similar problems going to school, Im 15.
Pm me if you wanna chat=)
x x x

weeble40
12-07-08, 16:53
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx