PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

bell23
22-04-08, 09:44
Hi all,

Im glad i have found this site i think the symptom page explains things really well and explains some of my symptoms to me something that the doctor has not dne yet.

I would like to just let u know a bit about what im going through and hopefully theres somebody else on here that can relate. I went through bad anxiety back in 2003 it lasted about 4 months during this time i thought i was going insane i was questioning life in general like why are we here and why do we go to work every day what is the point!! I some how pulled my self out of this episode but about 2 months ago i had another anxiety attack and ever since ive been a mess i feel scared constantly and i am having these existenal thoughts again which are so scary. I just cant see any way out at the minute but i have came through it before that is what keeps me going, though i feel worse this time.

Anyway that is a little bit about me, just reading some of the othre threads it is nice to know that i am not completly on my own with this terrible anxiety. I wish everybody can one day find peace on this site.

thevoicewithinme
22-04-08, 09:47
Hello bell and welcome to NMP.

As you have seen you will find lots of helpful advice on here and meet people who truly know what you are going through.

Kaz

Lilith1980
22-04-08, 10:19
Hi Bell

Welcome to NMP :)

You'll get lots of advice and support on here hun :hugs:

Jo xxxxx

hopeful
22-04-08, 12:00
Hi Bell,
Welcome to nmp.Its a great place to come for support.You'll get loads of it.:hugs:
julie x:hugs:

beth
22-04-08, 12:05
Welcome to NMP hope it helps you has for me.

xx

trac67
22-04-08, 17:32
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Lindalou64
22-04-08, 17:48
Hello Bell And Welcome...i Wish Ya Well.........linda

chalky
22-04-08, 19:37
Hi Bell,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

kellie
22-04-08, 19:51
hiya Bell :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: . you find lots of support/advice and very understanding ppl to talk to. dont forget to visit the chat room and talk to us all.
best wishes
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Nibbles
22-04-08, 21:30
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :smile:

nomorepanic
22-04-08, 21:45
Hi Bell

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

Joe1981
23-04-08, 06:54
Welcome to the site! :D

bell23
23-04-08, 10:42
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, i cant believe how many people use this site i have felt like no body can feel as bad as me for a while.