PDA

View Full Version : Throat

rickloader
22-04-08, 11:32
Hi everyone!

Hope you can help... I have this thing with my throat its not a sore throat its just when i swallow one side of the back of my throat feels like it hurts but this only happens now and then any ideas what it could be?

Thanks

Rick

LindyF
22-04-08, 11:34
Do you have a widom tooth on the move?

LindyF
22-04-08, 11:36
Having just seen your other posting re armpit and groin, I am wondering if your glads are playing up, happens for no reason sometimes, could be a glad in your throat as well, nothing to worry about it will go away on its own, but obviously if it gets really troublesome a visit to the nurse at the surgery would put your mind at ease.

rickloader
22-04-08, 11:36
well thre is a white thing on the roof of my mouth which i fort was but went to the dentist and he said nothing about it

LindyF
22-04-08, 11:39
Get an appointment with the nurse at your surgery she will set you straight, glands are funny things pop up all over the place just to say hello for a few days then they go away again.

rickloader
22-04-08, 11:42
i had a lymph node come up in my neck and went to the docs a month ago and he said nothing to worry about but still got this achy armpit and throat thing you reckon its just symptoms of anxiety?

jellybean43
22-04-08, 11:59
Hi Rick
I have read most of your other posts and you have similar symptoms to what i have. Can i ask have you been to see your GP as i think it would put your mind at rest.
I have seen 3 doctors and had blood tests and a chest x ray as i am such a worrier.
I have had the all clear -------so I am sure your symptoms are down to anxiety but a doc would put your mind at rest.
Health anxiety is awful isnt it?
xx

rickloader
22-04-08, 12:04
ive seen 3 diff docs had blood tests and they say nothings wrong with me i dunno i still worry i have cancer or something grr and the worse thing is this feeling of unrealness! ;( thanks for your posts all!

jellybean43
22-04-08, 13:04
Rick i have sent you a reply to your PM------you will be ok---it is anxiety and i am sure you will conquer it given time xxxxx