PDA

View Full Version : Having a bad day.

SickofIt
30-03-05, 16:26
Sorry to take up a whole thread. Had crappy sleep last night, had the "dreaming of panic" thing addressed on another thread. Woke up this morning and have not felt "right" all day. I do have a lunch date a little bit later on with an old friend. Damn. I've been fine for weeks now. I hate this.

seh1980
30-03-05, 16:29
hello there,

It's normal to have bad day every now and again so don't feel too bad about it. As you say, you've been fine for weeks and that is what counts. Hopefully, seeing your old friend will help you forget about your troubles and allow you to relax..

Sarah :D

della
30-03-05, 16:56
hi
I can understand how you feel there were times when ifelt exactley the same all you can do is remember that it will pass and each phase will eventually make you stronger...hope you feel better soon.

della[8)]

mjh74
30-03-05, 17:04
Gawd I will second those exact feelings today though I wish I could go out. Some good days followed by this and I feel so disappointed. Just keep in sight that it will pass, something I'm still trying to do!

Mark

Karen
30-03-05, 18:05
Hi sickofit

Sorry you are having a bad day. Try to think of it as a 'blip' and remember all the better days you have been having.

Hope you enjoyed your lunch date.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

FAN
30-03-05, 19:14
hi sorry to hear you have felt bad today but im sure its just an off day and tomorrow you will be just fine try not to worry

fan x

"dont wait for the light at the end of the tunnel..........stride down there and light the bl**dy thing yourself!

Meg
30-03-05, 19:33
Hi,

Hope your lunch took your mind off things for a bit..

Just remember how much progress you've made in order to feel good for weeks .

Blips happen - they're horrible and we feel that we're slipping backwards but try to use them productively to help to show you how far you've come.

Keep at the front of your mind all those good weeks.

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk
You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

nomorepanic
30-03-05, 19:38
Sickofit

I would just write it off as one of those days - we all get them.

It does not mean you are going backwards atall.

Hope tomorrow is better for you.

How was lunch?

Nicola

jude
30-03-05, 20:53
Hi Sickofit,

Hope things improved as the day went on.

As everyone else has said, we will have bad days for a little while.

Keep smiling and you will be OK.

Jude x

Rennie1989
30-03-05, 21:05
hiya

i get those quite often, you just feel 'crap' and 'not yourself'

hopefully it was just one of those days and you should cheer up

hope your feelin better

Scooter Girl AKA Jade

Finally NOT SINGLE!!!!!!

sal
30-03-05, 22:24
Hi

Sorry you got up and felt so bad after a few good days. But you still wanted to go to lunch with your friend however hard it was. Remember the good days and they are always there the bad days just seem to pop in to remind us of how we have been, but you can get the good days back and this is only a blip.

Hope you managed to turn the day round.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

SickofIt
30-03-05, 23:26
Thanks for all the support. I had a great time at lunch, we chatted and then we went shopping a bit. My friend is someone I don't have to pretend with -we've been friends for about 30 years. I'm glad I didn't decide to stay home.
I realize it's just a blip, but it's still a pain.

Meg
31-03-05, 05:39
Great - glad it made a difference .

Yes it is still a pain but they are part of recovery.

Hope today is good.

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk
You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

sal
31-03-05, 23:23
Pleased the bad night didnt stop you have a good day out. Well done you for going out and enjoying it.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.