PDA

View Full Version : I'm panicking!!!

cassi23
22-04-08, 14:48
Just had a wave of panic/nasty feelings wash over me, started with nausea, dont know whether the panic stemmed from this or if it was part of the attack.

Im feeling shaky and a bit spaced now. I know im stressing a bit today for personal reasons but didnt think it would start this again.

Feeling like i might have to have a tablet - i havent needed one for ages, just a horrible reminder that this annoying nuisance is still with me.

Just wanted to post, it calms me down when im feeling like this i think!

Thanks for reading

Char xxxxxxx

andrewc
22-04-08, 15:44
Hi Char
Soory to hear youre feeling down today.I dont know anuthing about your past have you suffered with this before? And if so what medications did you take or are still taking. I know the feeling sometimes you are stressed about something and automatically the brain thinks that you are havic panic again. Could be just a passing thing.

Wish you the best of luck

Andy

mandie
22-04-08, 16:52
Hi Char

I know u are feeling, im feeling the same way today.

You said u are feeling stressed so that explains why u feeling like this.

Take care

love mandie x

bluebell68
22-04-08, 17:01
Hi char..... i posted a similar thread this morning, so i know what you are goning thru... I woke up this morning in full on terrifing panic, shaking so bad i couldn't hold my cup of Tea...heart racing like a steam train and sweating like a P.I.G :scared15: ... like you i have no clue exactly why but i guess the general stress of this horrible anx caused mine... feel totally exhusted now, like ive run the london marathon... how about you, how do you feel? a little better i hope...this anx thing is pants... just when we think we've cracked it, it comes back...the swine!!!:mad: ... one day im gonna kick it's butt for good!:winks: and im sure you will too..
Take care
Rach

cassi23
23-04-08, 10:06
Thankyou for your replies,

It was just a passing thing thankfully although i had a quick wave later on but managed to hold it off.
I didnt have to take my tab thankfully, I take propranolol 80mg as and when i need it - its not ongoing medication.

I am having a bad day today though- no panick attacks yet but quite high anxiety, i feel a bit spaced out and very nauseous, just generally not pleasant. Hoping it will pass soon as i feel better about my 'stressor' now.

Thanks again, hope you are all feeling ok today.

Char xxxxxxx