PDA

View Full Version : Newbie....

Lila
22-04-08, 15:12
Just joined today, a friend told me about the site, after numerous looks around I decided to take the plunge and register. To be honest I didn't think I'd be back in 'this place' again. I had been PA free for over 2 years but they are back.....with a vengeance. Joining this site was in a way admitting that I do need support and my panic is back, I know I shouldn't feel bad about it, but I do...I feel like I am a failure of sorts after doing so well for so long. I know that is untrue but it doesn't mean I am not feeling that way!

The site looks great and I look forward to getting a better look around. Glad my friend gave me the link.

thevoicewithinme
22-04-08, 15:28
Hi Lila, and welcome to NMP.

I like you never thought I would end up with PA again, but sadly its returned so I am back to fighting it again.

You will find lots of useful advice on here and meet lots of new people who truly understand you and what you are going through.

Kaz

Lila
22-04-08, 16:00
Thanks Kaz :) Sorry to hear yours returned again also. I do wonder sometimes if it actually really ever goes away, as in total remission. I would like to think so but not so sure now.

Is there somewhere on the site for technical questions? I was going to add an avatar but I can't find my profile....could you point me in the right direction?

-Lila

trac67
22-04-08, 17:34
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Lindalou64
22-04-08, 17:45
hello lila and welcome...i wish ya well......linda

Lila
22-04-08, 17:53
Thanks everyone. Lots of newbies joining today, Must be something in the air!

chalky
22-04-08, 19:47
Hi Lila,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

kellie
22-04-08, 19:50
hiya Lila. :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: . you find lots of support/advice and very understanding ppl to talk to. dont forget to visit the chat room and talk to us all.
best wishes
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Nibbles
22-04-08, 21:29
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :smile:

nomorepanic
22-04-08, 21:46
Hi Lila

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

Joe1981
23-04-08, 06:54
Welcome to the site! :D

Lilith1980
23-04-08, 09:27
Hi Lila

Welcome to NMP hun :)

Jo xxxxx

Lila
23-04-08, 16:00
Thanks to you all. You made me feel very welcome :)

Jaco45er
23-04-08, 19:53
A friend? was he a cool, smart looking geezer? looks about 25 with amazing wit and intelligence? or was it me? ;)

Great to see you lass :)

Jaco xx

Lila
23-04-08, 20:22
A friend? was he a cool, smart looking geezer? looks about 25 with amazing wit and intelligence? or was it me? ;)

Great to see you lass :)

Jaco xx

25?? :roflmao:

Just kiddin. Great to see you too and thanks so much for the link. xx