PDA

View Full Version : Today I have

LindyF
22-04-08, 16:47
Thought this might be a positive thread to keep running each day for all members to add their own triumphs to.
Today I have managed to sit just ouside close to the house and sow some flower seeds into trays, some might think this is not much but given I only came out from under a three month hide under the duvet recently for me this is absollutely massive.
If any members also do something that to them is really huge please add to this thread daily, it gives everyone the chance to see that there is hope and occasionally light at the end of the tunnel.

marie1974
22-04-08, 16:51
hi and i think thats great matey welldone, small steps are the way to go and before you know it you will be feeling loads betterxxxxxxxx

yorkylover
22-04-08, 16:52
Well done:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Pickle
22-04-08, 16:57
:yahoo: well done you.

I know how hard it is to get back on the road to recovery, so know what an achievement that was for you.

Big :bighug1:

x

thevoicewithinme
22-04-08, 16:58
Congratulations...you have done so very very well :hugs:

I think you have taken a massive step which shows just how strong you truly are.

Again a big well done to you xx

Kaz

:bighug1:

SANDYJANE
22-04-08, 17:09
well done, im so pleased for you. as i know how hard it is getting outside.

love sandyjanexxx

PUGLETMUM
22-04-08, 17:18
:yesyes: :hugs: well done lindy!!!!!! i imagined you outside in the garden and feeling like your coming alive again? that is soooo fab:yesyes: :hugs:

for me today i picked up my daughters friend from school, brought them home, then took them back to school for fencing:shrug: lessons - then gotta pick them up give them tea and wait for hub to come in around 6.45pm. mum and dad in lasw are on standby at their house which is a bit of a cheat, but i did get really nervous at around 2pm and i rang her for a bit of reassurance:hugs: in all my daughters life i have never had a friend here without my husband being here!:blush: but now he works mon-fri till 6pm it isnt an option:mad: :weep: . but this is massive for me because i even at one time couldnt stand to be alone with my own child incase i panicked and freaked out, so this is a step forward too like you lindy:yesyes: :hugs: :winks: :flowers:

LindyF
22-04-08, 17:25
WELL DONE Emmas what an achievement fantastic you must be so thrilled with yourself. xxhugxx

chalky
22-04-08, 18:50
Hi Lindy,

What a fantastic idea for a thread.

:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Big thumbs up to you and Emma for achieving great things!!!
Best wishes,
Chalky

Pickle
22-04-08, 19:11
Well done Emma :hugs: what a great feeling you must have knowing how happy your daughter must be having a friend to tea.

Keep up the good work :hugs: