PDA

View Full Version : maureen

maureen
22-04-08, 18:21
hi. I live in South Wales I live on my own. i have suffered from clinical depression since august 2007. i am looking forward to getting some support from people experiencing depression. And to sharing with others what it feels like. Unfortunately I have not been able to take anti/depression drugs. I have tried a few, but they only make me feel worse. i am looking forward to hearing from anyone who can help with this terrible condition living on my own makes me feel so isolated. here's hoping to join others that understand.looking forward to meeting you all...Regards Maureen...

Pickle
22-04-08, 18:22
Hi Maureen and :welcome: to NMP.

You've come to the right place for help and support, there's loads of it here lol

Click on the links on the left and you will find loads of information that will hopefully help you

Take care x

bluebell68
22-04-08, 18:30
hi maureen.. welcome to NMP :flowers: ... im quite new here too and it has been such a help to me to find peolpe who know what anxiety and depression is like..... i can honestly say that everybody here is lovely and soooo supportive... i am sure that you will find it as helpful as i have....depression is the pitts, infact its worse than that even, but with support and time you can get thru this.....Hang in there and keep posting.. and please pm anytime xx
Again welcome
Hugs :bighug1:
Rachel

P!nk!sh
22-04-08, 19:49
hey maureen ,

welcome to the site

we are glad to have you in here

*Sara*

chalky
22-04-08, 20:06
Hi Maureen,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Nibbles
22-04-08, 21:31
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :smile:

nomorepanic
22-04-08, 21:43
Hi Maureen

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

trac67
22-04-08, 22:07
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

goth
22-04-08, 23:53
hi maureen im quite new to this sight and i have found it very helpful i have been suffering with anxiety and depression for just over ayear now ifelt really isolated and lonely until i fond out i was not on my own feeling like this so i hope nmp helps you as well so take care lin:)

Lilith1980
23-04-08, 06:42
Hi Maureen

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

Joe1981
23-04-08, 06:49
Welcome to the site! :D