PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the advice

Juliet
30-03-05, 19:44
Just a quick message to say thanks to all who gave me support and advice when I was feeling a bit shaky.I have taken all of your advice re:fainting and dizziness into account.Its wierd cause you kind of know all the reasons behind our syptoms,but when you are in panic it just feels like "well this could be the one time I do faint". I am feeling alot better now though.I have stepped up my exercise,which really seems to make a difference to the "low" feeling...definatly recommend investing in an exercise bike!!Plus hopefully that means I will be able to have a lovely wedding dress body.

speak to you all soon love T xx

nomorepanic
30-03-05, 19:54
Juliet

So pleased to hear that it has helped. We are all here to support you when you need us.

Exercise really helped me too so I am pleased that it is working for you too.

Hope the wedding dress looks fab on you!

Nicola

FAN
30-03-05, 19:55
hi glad your feeling a lot better and that the exercise is working for you i just never seem motivated enough to get a regime going

fan x

"dont wait for the light at the end of the tunnel..........stride down there and light the bl**dy thing yourself!

Meg
30-03-05, 19:56
Good news Juliet

Very glad you're feeling better.

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk
You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

seh1980
30-03-05, 20:41
Great that you are doing better!! :D

Rennie1989
30-03-05, 21:19
congrats juliet, pleased your prgressin

Scooter Girl AKA Jade

Finally NOT SINGLE!!!!!!

della
30-03-05, 21:57
good to hear your feeling much better

della

sal
30-03-05, 22:16
So pleased that you are feeling better and doing some more exercise.

I am sure you will look gorgeous on your wedding day. Well done you for motivating yourself so well.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Karen
30-03-05, 22:23
Glad you are feeling better Juliet.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

bubbles
30-03-05, 23:35
Good news, Juliet. Glad you are feeling better.

Linda.x

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.

sal
31-03-05, 23:43
Pleased it is going so well for you, hope it carries on hon.

You take care.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.