PDA

View Full Version : haunted

greenday1997
23-04-08, 00:34
haunted by memories, pain thats there all the time n wont go away, i jst wanna rest want my mind to stop n be calm.
am really not in a good place at the min n i dont think am gettin out of it. ive no strength left.
gettin "episodes" where i cant stop cryin am on the bed in the corner jst in pain everywhere n thoughts are just tormenting me, memories, have messed up n i cant do anything about it, n my minds racing n everythin jst hurts n ma hearts dyin inside then theres nothin left again. and its getting worse. happening every day theres no escape from it.
when it happens it just takes everything outa me just hits me like a train going 100 miles an hour and i jst cant do anything am doubled over.
i feel like am going crazy, feel like am dyin inside, pains too much to take, feel like my minds slipping away.
i dont wanna be like this want it to stop, just for a minute. i know people wanna help but then i dont know what to say and the more i fight it the worse it gets. i know am worryin people n i cant help it i dont know what to do.
feel like am waitin at a train station with my bags packed, n theres noone else but me n am waiting for a train thats due anytime now to take me away to somewhere where i dont feel no pain n i know everyones gonna be ok n know i can find peace, with a smile

maddie
23-04-08, 01:41
Please. please go and see your doctor. Get help for the depression. See a councellor at CRUISE or RELATE.
Look for the good in every minute you get through. Give yourself praise for the smallest achievement - getting dressed - eating.
There is away out of this but you need professional help to get there. Pease go ask for some.
I've been here. For 9 months I went from bed to chair and back. I thought the people I knew would be better without me. But slowly my life is coming back and its not too bad.
(((((hugs)))))

Hope 2
25-04-08, 15:46
Hey Greenday :D

How you feeling today mate ?

I have just had a look at yr other posts (cos im nosey) and can see you are so well thought of on here . Im not gonna chuck loads of compliments yr way cos if yr anything like me u wont believe em anyways ! But I do wanna say that u have a top sense of humour , just like someone else I know, (who is feelin like u describe inside) ........... it's her way of coping .... always havin a laugh . I tell her u dont have to pretend yr okay when yr not , everyone will still luv yah kinda thing . I really hope u r able to talk to someone about how yr feeling .

Take Care xx
Hope xx

munchkin555
14-05-08, 21:53
hi green its ure biatch lol!!!
hope u r feeling better, dont b hard on ure self, live for the moment!
u r ace and u know it!!!
smile hunny
love
munch
xxxx:hugs: