PDA

View Full Version : I'm better but please can I stay?

hopeful
23-04-08, 09:59
Ever since I joined this site I began my journey of recovery from anxiety.

I've received so much support and advice on here,I've read self-help books,bought herbal remedies,relaxation cd's,practised breathing techniques,started a little exercise etc.

Although all these helped I still ended up on medication (citalopram) 7 months ago,which I am still taking.I now feel totally better and no longer need this site to help me,BUT I WANT TO STAY.I love to come on here and read the posts.I do'nt reply to many cos I don't always know what to say.

So,thank you Nicola from the bottom of my heart for starting this site.You are a wonderful person,and so are all the admins that help you to keep it running smoothly.Without a doubt I would not be as I am today without this site.Thank you so much.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
julie x:hugs:

bluebell68
23-04-08, 11:17
Hi Julie...you've got my vote :yesyes: ... please do stay... it really helps me to hear from people who have come out the other side of this horrible illness..it inspires me to keep going......and im sure im not alone in feeling this way..you are the light at the end of the tunnel :D
Take Care
xx rach

hopeful
23-04-08, 11:53
Aaawww thanks Rach,I've gone all gooie:hugs:

Yes,you keep going,try different things,talk and post on here etc.
You'll get there,you're in control,you can do it.:hugs:
julie x:hugs:

Lilith1980
23-04-08, 12:00
Hey Hopeful

Of course you can stay. I agree with Rachel - its really encouraging to have people on here who have made it through and can share their experiences.

You're not going anywhere d'ya hear?! :roflmao:

Jo xxxxx

popsy
02-05-08, 11:50
STAY STAY!!! If anyone can give me hope its people like you! So happy for you, these success stories bring a tear to me eye!:bighug1: xxxxxx