PDA

View Full Version : upset stomach

celia davies
23-04-08, 14:00
I keep having really bad wind,an rumberling noises coming from my stomach also when i eat i feel really bloated an it knocks me sick im most the time consipated is this anxiety because im starting to worry??:huh:

bexy1970
23-04-08, 14:04
hiya
if this ne help to you my (wind) is a standing joke in my house honest!!! im windy and tummy rumbling all the time plus either goin to the loo or constipated.. find mine a lot to do with time of month!!xx could be that hun

samc100
23-04-08, 15:08
I find Fibregel helps with the constipation.

I often feel sick after meals especially if it's a high amount of carbs. Bread especaially seems to make me feel bloated.

Sounds like anxiety to me.... Little and often meals is what my therapist told me. Hugs.

menomum
23-04-08, 15:56
Hi there, i went through a terrible time with this a few years back and though i'd convinced myself otherwise it was definately all down to anxiety. A couple of things i was told was don't eat marmite which i used to every morning and also chewing gum, apparently it contains i think its called sorbitol which makes your body produce a lot of gas. Hope this might help.

samc100
23-04-08, 16:09
Ooh yes the chewing gum is a good point. It makes your tummy think something is going to pop into it and when nothing does - it's not impressed cos' it has already produced the salvia etc and got the chemicals going x