PDA

View Full Version : feeling normal. AT LAST!!!!

rascal
23-04-08, 20:53
ive only been a member of NMP for about a month but in that short space of time if feel so much better. i stumbled across this website and thats when i started to feel better. i suffer from depression and anxiety, which causes me to go really dizzy. that was the most distressing symptom..dizziness, but reading that other people suffer from dizziness etc was a relef which calmed me down knowing that the dizziness WAS due to anxiety and nothing else. ive had eft and reiki which has really helped. i still have bad days but not as many, i can seem to handle the bad days better now. im doing the race for life in june so thats keeping me focused at the moment. ive found if you have a aim... your own personal goal..... it helps keep your mind off things.

i still use the NMP website i feel it helps and ive recommended it to my counsellor and told other people about it.:yahoo:

popsy
02-05-08, 11:48
Wonderful, so pleased for you. Good Luck in the Race for Life and go start living!!!!! :bighug1: Its great to hear success stories cos it makes us feel theres hope for us too xxx

milly jones
02-05-08, 14:46
i ditto what charlie said, well done hun.

its good to hear that u are feeling more positive.

i have used nmp for about a month and derive great strength from being somewhere where i dont feel different and accepted for who i am,

best wishes, milly xxxx

FreeFalling
02-05-08, 15:11
That is encouraging to hear :yesyes: . I wish you good luck with the race:yahoo:
~Rebecca

honeybee3939
02-05-08, 15:29
Hi Rascal

So lovely to read such a positive thread, you keep up the good work and good luck with the race hun.:yesyes:

WELL DONE!
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Joe1981
03-05-08, 01:22
Glad you are feeling better!

Southern_Belle
04-05-08, 17:03
Hi Rascal,

I am so glad you are doing better and good luck with the race.

Hugs,

Laura

chalky
04-05-08, 22:58
Hi Rascal,

It's great to hear that things are going well for you.
Keep up the good work.
:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:
Best wishes,
Chalky