PDA

View Full Version : another newbie!

cavegirl
24-04-08, 10:31
Hi everyone

I'm a newbie to this site - joined on Tuesday but only got round to posting today.

I'm 28, from Lancashire and suffer from OCD, Emetophobia, anxiety and on Monday my GP diagnosed severe depression. I'm about to start a course of Zispin to see if it helps - I haven't had much luck with anti-depressants in the past and am hoping that this one will help me sleep and gain some weight.

It's a really great site with lots of interesting information - I've already learned loads.

Hope to be able to help some of you if I can and get to know you better

Take care
cavegirl
xxxx

smudgie
24-04-08, 10:38
Hi Cavegirl and a big:welcome: to the site, Im so glad you have found us.
As you said its full of info and Im sure by talking to others and reading you will feel the worth of this site.

Im sorry your going through a hard time. I have OCD/anxiety/panic attacks all due to PTSD/BPD.

I have never been on Zispin but my hubby is and he swears by it, he gets a really good sleep and has started to make him feel better but of course everyone is different, I hope you get a good response from the drug and look forward to talking to you again.
take care of you
Smudgie

Lilith1980
24-04-08, 11:32
Hi Cavegirl

Welcome to NMP :)

You'll get great advice and support here and I'm sure you'll make some good friends too.

Jo xxxxx

marie1974
24-04-08, 12:08
hi cavegirl and welcome, you will make great friends here and find that so many people have the same problems and can support each other. xx

Lindalou64
24-04-08, 13:08
Hello CavegiRl And Welcome......i Wish Ya Well...........linda

Nibbles
24-04-08, 20:26
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :smile:

cavegirl
25-04-08, 10:42
Hiya - wow! thanks all for your lovely welcoming messages, it's really appreciated.

Hope to get to know you all better over the coming weeks!

Love cavey
xxxx

Joe1981
26-04-08, 18:19
Hi there! :welcome: to the site! :yesyes:

chalky
26-04-08, 18:26
Hi Cavegirl,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

trac67
30-04-08, 11:10
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx