PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone, I'm New here

FreeFalling
24-04-08, 15:19
Hello ,

My name is Rebecca and I live in Nashvile TN, USA.

I'm so very glad I found this site. It's given me comfort in finding others that know what I'm feeling. I'm also learning a lot.

I'm here because I had my first PA's 3.5 years ago. I had them for about a month. Then maybe two or three more here and there and then no more.

Now...I think they are coming back. That's the big question that I notice most people have...Is it really a PA or something else ?

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and I'm glad everyone is here to guide each other. I'm sure I will learn a lot just by reading all the posts.

Have a great day ! :)

~Rebecca

bottleblond
24-04-08, 15:40
Hi Rebecca

A very WARM welcome to you and i really hope the site can help you as much as it does me. It's a brilliant support network!! :biggrin:

Lisa
xxx

misterbean
24-04-08, 15:50
Hello Freefalling, I'd say Rebecca, but freefalling is probably more apt at the moment for you. I'm glad you found this site also. Yes, the 'something else' is a big question. The other, I guess, is 'if that's not it, what is it?' which is where I am at the moment. It would be nice if one question followed the other, a sort of progression, but for me, maddeningly, they take turns.
As for guiding each other, I couldn't agree more.
Martin

marie1974
24-04-08, 15:54
hello and welcome to this site, you will get loads of advice and make friends too xx

The Fool
24-04-08, 16:25
Hello ,

My name is Rebecca and I live in Nashvile TN, USA.

I'm so very glad I found this site. It's given me comfort in finding others that know what I'm feeling. I'm also learning a lot.

I'm here because I had my first PA's 3.5 years ago. I had them for about a month. Then maybe two or three more here and there and then no more.

Now...I think they are coming back. That's the big question that I notice most people have...Is it really a PA or something else ?

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and I'm glad everyone is here to guide each other. I'm sure I will learn a lot just by reading all the posts.

Have a great day ! :)

~Rebecca

hi welcome to the site cool place to live my fave ever star was born there

Lilith1980
24-04-08, 16:32
Hi Rebecca

Welcome to NMP hun :)

Jo xxxxx

FreeFalling
24-04-08, 18:26
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome !

I can tell that I will benefit greatly from all of your input.

~Rebecca
alias, FreeFalling

When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
Mark Twain

Nibbles
24-04-08, 20:27
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :smile:

chalky
25-04-08, 07:17
Hi Rebecca,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Lindalou64
25-04-08, 12:25
Hello Rebecca And Welcome......i Wish Ya Well......linda

Joe1981
26-04-08, 18:19
Hi there! :welcome: to the site! :yesyes:

trac67
30-04-08, 11:13
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx